“Amazing experience”

Ranked #10 of 69 Hotels in Blackpool
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband's 60th birthday was made very special by this event. We booked a box overlooking the pitch as he is an avid Blackpool fan. Being able to get out and cheer on the team added to the excitement. The food was lovely, the staff were very attentive and the cheese etc at half time was delicious. An unforgettable day...shame about the result

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
Carlisle, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Fantastic hotel, from moment of check in to check out the staff were amazing, offering to help with recommendations, bringing menus to our room, and even the manager happy to get us milk for our baby later in the evening. The hotel was spotless and smelt fresh, the rooms were to a high standard and plenty of space. We will definitely be returning to this hotel. Very happy customers.

• Stayed April 2014
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We normally stay at the Hilton .This time I'm glad we stayed hear. We could not fault a thing staff were great couldn't do enough for you ,food was amazing and we are fussy eaters rooms were very big and we had a view of the football park the girls even got to meet some of the players in the bar and got pictures took with David Goodwillie and the others they were so friendly . We will definitely recommend it to others and we will book to come back in the summer

• Stayed April 2014
Lytham
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I come to Blackpool at least once a month for business and I have stayed in pretty much all the hotels around. I never even knew of the hotel at 'BFC' but I can tell you now I am over the moon with the find.

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by a lovely gentlemen, George. He took my bags and escorted me upstairs where the reception staff were extremely helpful and could not do enough for me. I was taken to my room which was beautifully decorated with all new furniture, it had a big flat screen tv. robes toiletries and everything you would expect in a top London hotel.

I ate in the hotel restaurant which was as good as any restaurant I have eaten at in the area

The faculties were excellent. There was a fully equpit gym which I used before a great breakfast again in the hotel restaurant, Rowleys.

This hotel is a must visit for anyone staying in Blackpool. I will definitely be back !! The hotel was excellent. The staff couldn't do enough and the price was more than reasonable!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Samsmith101
England
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Having stayed in numerous 4 and 5 star hotels, I do no think this hotel was a 4 star. The little 4 star touches were not there. There is no point in paying extra to stay at this hotel when you can stay across the road at the Travelodge for a cheaper price and still have the same view of Bloomfield Road. If the main attraction is being part of the football club, then all the rooms should overlook the pitch.
-No glasses in the room (plastic disposable cups)
-No free slippers in room
-Rude note on the tea tray stating mugs cost £5 if taken (Say it all about people staying at the hotel)
-Cracked tiles on the bathroom floor
-Tiny bottles of shampoo and shower gel
-Receptionist on check out was rude
-Bar shut at 11pm so no where to sit and have a drink
-Noisey breakfast area with families talking very loudly to each other
-Smart TV which has wooden box round it affecting the sound quality
We will not be booking again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip while visiting a local medical supplier. I don't know a huge amount of football therefore this wouldn't have been my choice of hotel. However I am so pleased we were booked into here. We were greeted at the entrance by the concierge. The reception staff on check in and check out were very pleasant. The room was large with a comfortable bed. TV and tea making facilities with the added touch of delicious biscuits. Bathroom supplied with complimentary toiletries and lovely fluffy towels. I can't fault the cleanliness of the room. We ate in the restaurant overlooking the football stadium which was lovely. Food was very good with a good choice of food with a bit of a twist. Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice and good portions. I would stay here again if visiting Blackpool as the whole experience was brilliant

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Tomnat11
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We got married at Festival House and chose to go to this hotel for a meal at Rowleys following the wedding and then stayed over in an Executive Room facing the pitch. the meal was fantastic and the staff very attentive. Our room was on the 3rd floor facing the pitch and we could even see the Tower. the room was great with a big bed, tv on the wall and drinks making facilities. We paid an extra £5 each to have breakfast in our room the next day and it was definitely worth it. the staff were all lovely and we were so glad we chose this hotel as it finished off our wedding day perfectly.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple