Blackpool FC Hotel
Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$77
$55
  • Bar/Lounge
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
Hotels.com
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$73
$67
All reviewsfootball pitchpitch viewrowleys restaurantpitch sidefootball clubfootball fansmodern hotelexecutive roomthe sofa bedgood sizeon arrivalbath and showerbreakfast was buffet styleexcellent hoteltravel lodgefirst floortoast
Reviewed August 4, 2013

What a fantastic surprise Blackpool FC hotel turned out to be! We arrived Friday and were given a pitch side room, right behind the Goal. What a great view!!! The room was spacious and well appointed. The Wi-fi was free and very quick.
That evening we ate in the restaurant 'Rowleys'. The set menu was tempting but I was swayed by the sight of the magnificent steak an nearby diner polished off. Leaving room for a sweet, I loved the trio of deserts!!
A great nights sleep followed by a good cooked breakfast!!

On Saturday I asked reception to sort me out some Pleasure Beach tickets, the Manager Sam was very helpful and made a call and we were able to get great tickets with queue jump.
I have stayed in Blackpool hotels many times but I was really impressed by this hotel.
Would recommend anytime.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed here Mon till Fri and have to say a brilliant stay,Special thanks to all the staff for looking after us,From the minute we stepped in and the lovely George took our bags until we left,we had a great time.Room was overlooking the pitch and we were lucky enough to see a couple of players while at breakfast.The rooms are spotless and couldn't find fault anywhere apart from we needed more than 4 hangers in wardrobe Big king size bed made our sleep feel luxurious.Lovely white dreesing gowns and slippers as well. Breakfast was lovely with massive buffet choice,We really did want for nothing.The staff are the most pleasant I have ever came across.They just couldn't do enough for you and did make you feel special.Air Con in the room was good as well which helped in the lovely weather we were lucky enough to get on our visit.Rest assured we will return,Also have to say I won a competition for 1 night in a pitch view room and as we asked to stay for 4,we were given our room at the rate of a normal room.Cant beat that for value.!!! Thanks again and nice to meet you all.

Room Tip: We had pitch view on 3rd floor but really any room I think would be lovely
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My company uses all of the normal business corporate hotels, around the country, and whilst they are good for the business user, they are not without their problems. I decided to bring my team to the Blackpool Football Club hotel , as a break from the norm, a break from the corporate
format. On arrival , parking was not an issue, and we were greeted by a friendly consierge , who helped my team to reception. Booking in was painless and we made our way to our rooms.
The rooms are spacious, spotless , extremely well appointed and lucky for us, overlooked the pitch.
The bed was king size and the air con efficient. I looked at the room and thought " this is first class ".
My team then enjoyed drinks at the bar, followed by a meal that can only be described as spot on, in both quality and service. Although i didnt have breakfast, my team commented on it being excellent. The meeting room was well appointed with projector screen , water and mints on the table , all laid out as requested, and a quality of detail in the room. In twenty years of running sales meetings , i have never had coffee and lunch arrivals bang on time , morning and afternoon, not one minute late !
The staff were first class, and the courtesy shown to both my team and myself was up there with the very best. My team , who by their nature, speak their mind, good or bad, all requested a return to the venue, at a future date. I cannot fault Sam's team at the hotel, from arriving to leaving.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed Monday to Thursday, (still here). Very friendly & efficient staff at all levels, romms are well prexented, comfy beds with very good quality linen. Ex ellent bathroom with quality towels & products, we had a great view of the pitch !
The hotel is well situated with little or no noise. Breakfast was well staffed well organised, all the food on offer was of a high standard, very good bacon & sausages get a particular thumbs up from me!
We stayed for dinner with 3 adults a six year old & a 10 month old, the food was again of a very good standard & the staff on duty could not have been more welcoming or helpful - not easy with the youngest of us who can hurl food for tremendous distances with a simple flick of the wrist!,
We would without hesitation stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stayed here on Thursday 25th July 2013. The hotel is immaculate, the room was spacious and absolutely spotless. The staff were all extremely pleasant and helpful. We asked if it would be possible to eat earlier than the 6pm restaurant opening time and this was no problem at all. Our meal was lovely and breakfast the next morning set us up nicely for the day ahead.
We will definitely be returning to this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple