“A beautiful midweek treat”
Review of Rowley's

Rowley's
Ranked #33 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Paul Rowley, Hotelier, Entrepreneur and Chef has opened his first restaurant on the 2nd floor of the superb new 72 bedroom 4* Blackpool FC Hotel.Rowley's restaurant offers guests a modern British menu and the best of local and regional produce with some international twists and always "big hearty flavours". Respect for seasonality means that daily specials will always be worth looking for.The restaurant is beautifully appointed with a unique view of the stadium and the warmth of welcome, service and attention to detail that ensures all guests of a wonderful dining experience.Rowley's was awarded the "Best New Restaurant in the North West 2012/13" by Lancashire Magazine
Manchester, United Kingdom
“A beautiful midweek treat”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My friend and I chose to dine at Rowley's after being informed that they had recently joined Hi Life and we were certainly not disappointed. Rowley's is what can only be described as a hidden gem, beautifully decorated with really attentive and friendly staff; we felt totally at home.
It is not often that you find great food without pretension, however Rowley's seems to break the mould.
We had an appetiser of the fillet steak skewers with mini chips and peppercorn sauce, it was beautiful. Then to follow I had the goats cheese and walnut salad and my friend had the ham hock; fresh, light and very tasty.

For our mains we both had the belly pork with the most delicious local cider and sage sauce, in fact it was so nice we asked for an extra jug of the sauce!!

We somehow managed desserts, my friend the sticky toffee and myself the vimto trifle; totally stuffed but very satisfied!!! A lovely evening with great staff and lovely food.

I will definitely be returning!!!!

• Visited May 2014

BLACKPOOL
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We visited Rowley's on a recommendation. We were not disappointed. The staff are attentive and friendly without being over bearing. We were made to feel welcome. The food is excellent. Starters and sweets are exceptional and cannot be faulted. The goats cheese and walnut salad was divine, the triful also divine, however I only found my mains on the two occasions I visited excellent. Excellent is quite acceptable so we already looking forward to our next visit. A plus for ourselves was that they show the TV football in the comfortable and ample bar area. Together with this you have a splendid view over the pitch of Blackpool Football Club.

Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing Experience”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We stayed at the football club hotel for 2 days. The food was excellent. Breakfast was great with plenty of choice. Hot and cold food in abundance. The staff was so attentive polite and helpful especially Wendy. The chef certainly knew how to cook and treat the guests. We have travelled all over the world and this restaurant within a hotel is by far one of the best. We will certainly be visiting both the Restaurant and the hotel again again.

1 Thank dor m
blackpool
“birthday celebration”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Had a lovely day at Rowley's , great views for watching the game.Food was good and service excellent.

Visited April 2014
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“More than expected”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

It was a special occasion so I wanted everything to be perfect and it was. The service was quick and efficient and the staff were so discreet that the food arrived but the conversation wasn't interrupted. The food was good quality (I've never tasted pate like it) and there was plenty of it. All in all a great experience. I would definitely recommend it.