“A little gem”

Add it.
One Rutland Gate Apartments
Ranked #76 of 136 Specialty Lodging in Blackpool
Reviewed May 6, 2013

We have just got back from staying at these apartments, we only booked for one night but the owner (sorry forgot to ask her name) very kindly let us use the apartment all the following day at no extra charge. She also greeted us on arrival and was very helpful, what a lovely lady. Well back to the apartment it was excellent for the price, very spacious and comfortable, lovely view across the sea from the very large window, we will definitely be going back as soon as we can get time off.
Although we are a mature couple I would also recommend these apartments to families or couples, I will tell my friends and family about these (as long as they all don't want to book the same time as me, as I need one for myself and my husband, who by the way also was impressed.
Anyway thank you aging for a lovely stay and look forward to our next visit.

Room Tip: We had room 5 but I expect all apartments are just as good
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank suebdo52

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Booked last minute and delighted with what we got for a very good price.
Good sized apartment with well equiped kitchen, comfy settees,sea views,nice bathroom with shower,well placed for all attractions in Blackpool,very helpful landlady who lives on site,really comfy bed and nice warm duvets,telly with freeview.
Only down side was that the bedroom was rather cold as the radiator was very small for the room but the main room had an electric fire wich kept it nice and cosy.
Overall would highly reccommend this accommodation

Room Tip: we had apartment 5 but think that all apartments have a sea view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anastaciaSheffield
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stumbled across these apartments whilst browsing internet looking for self catering units in Blackpool, i'm glad I found them. A very warm greeting on arrival from a lady called Christine. The flat was spacious with a large living room with full kitchen area attached, double bedroom and tiled shower room. Everywhere was immaculately clean. Fresh bed linen and towels, constant hot water. Flat and communal areas freshly decorated too. One of the best things was the quietness, I actually extended my stay because of this plus all the flats have sea views. Tram stop right at the corner but town centre only five minutes walk. Will def return.

Room Tip: All sitting rooms have seaviews.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo