“excellent”

Ranked #15 of 763 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located with an Iconic building at a picturesque spot on Queen's Promenade, the Fahrenheit Grill Restaurant within Genting Club Blackpool offers traditional British comfort food with a modern European influence. The decadent menu changes with the seasons, and uses the best of fresh, expertly sourced ingredients. The Fahrenheit A La Carte menu offers diners a selection of starters, main courses & desserts with daily specials always available too. The midweek 'Deal' menu offers 2 courses for £9.95 & 3 Courses for £11.95 (Available Sun to Thur only), and you can also add a bottle of house wine for just £8. The venue also offers various comprehensive party packages suitable for celebrating any special occasion. The casino offers a buzzing ambience, with regular live entertainment on Saturdays and specials event nights. Diners can absorb the theatrical atmosphere and even indulge in an optional game of poker, blackjack or roulette. Please note, diners must be aged 18 or over. There are many hotels close by & Blackpool North Shore Golf Club is just a 10-minute walk away.
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Lovely food and service by natalie and franco would highly recommend will be coming here next time with my family

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely evening here with friends on Saturday 25th January. Restuarant staff were fantastic all so polite & helpful. Lady running the restuarant this evening could not of done anything more for us it is much appreciated. Thanks for a fabulous night to all. We WILL be returning very soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

First time to visit and couldnt be more impressed! Great atmosphere and unexpected in a Casino! service was brilliant and all the staff were particularly helpful and friendly.
If you like a grill menu with a great mix of dishes and flavours then Fahrenheit is for you. Highly recommend the steaks, just a shame I didn't ask where they get them! Brilliant flavour and cooked perfectly.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

brilliant night out at gentings, along with my wife and daughter we had a fantastic meal in the restaurant , i had mixed grill, my wife had lamb cutlets and my daughter had a steak, ample proportions and all the meat was cooked to perfection, the starters and desserts were every bit as good, beautiful surroundings and lovely bar area, then had about an hour or so on the roulette, topped off a great night,

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Every year my friends take my wife and I out for dinner on NYE. This year we went to this casino. I didn't even know it had a restaurant!
The place looked great and was packed! Very good atmosphere in the gambling area and the bar/restaurant area (they had live music)

We booked at 9:30 and there was a lot of other people waiting for their table. This is where the let down was and why I only gave 4 stars... The man "in charge" of the restaurant seemed to have no clue what was going on?! It was very disorganised. Almost the whole restaurant was sat down at the same time. I've worked in restaurants and hotels most of my life, so I know how things work. Because of this, we waited a long time for our starters, although they were worth the wait! The girl who brought us the food was lovely, and very polite. The man in charge, quite abruptly, cleared our starter plates but never returned with our fish course. We had to ask the girl to bring it and she was very apologetic. Looking around, I could see we were not the only ones unpleased with him as people were pulling faces as he walked off.

After the fish course, which again was delicious, things ran a lot smoother and it wasn't long until we got the rest of the meal. All fantastic!
The bagpiper was great and we got a free glass of bubbles to see in the new year!
Also, I loved the fact that the staff were in fancy dress! They looked like they were having a lot of fun!