“Genting Casin Blackpool - VIP Evening”

Fahrenheit Restaurant in Genting Casino
Ranked #6 of 735 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: FAHRENHEIT RESTAURANT NOW OPEN FROM 5PM TILL 11PM (last booking at 10.30pm) Located with an Iconic building at a picturesque spot on Queen's Promenade, the Fahrenheit Grill Restaurant within Genting Club Blackpool offers traditional British comfort food with a modern European influence. The decadent menu changes with the seasons, and uses the best of fresh, expertly sourced ingredients. The Fahrenheit A La Carte menu offers diners a selection of starters, main courses & desserts with daily specials always available too. The midweek 'Deal' menu offers 2 courses for £9.95 & 3 Courses for £11.95 (Available Sun to Thur only), and you can also add a bottle of house wine for just £8. The venue also offers various comprehensive party packages suitable for celebrating any special occasion. The casino offers a buzzing ambience, with regular live entertainment on Saturdays and specials event nights. Diners can absorb the theatrical atmosphere and even indulge in an optional game of poker, blackjack or roulette. Please note, diners must be aged 18 or over. There are many hotels close by & Blackpool North Shore Golf Club is just a 10-minute walk away.
blackpool
“Genting Casin Blackpool - VIP Evening”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

A small group of friends attended the VIP Launch night on 22/11/13 at the Genting Casino Blackpool and a FANTASTIC night was had by all! The club looks amazing! Newly refurbished, very modern and classy, the entertainment was excellent, a band called Alternative Brother Rabbit, acoustic band - brilliant! All of the staff and management were very friendly and welcoming, the whole atmosphere was great.

We had a meal in the restaurant sat in one of the new leather booths, very comfortable! The food was delicious! Even my soup starter was amazing! Followed by Chicken Cesar salad, which again was very tasty, great portion sizes! My husband had the steak, which he said was amazing, cooked to perfection and melted in the mouth! The cheesecake is to die for! The restaurant staff were lovely, very attentive checking everything was good with the food. I even got to meet the head Chef and his team.

Casino staff were also very good , I played 3 card poker and my dealers were talkative interacting with the customers, I did not win on the tables but I did not mind because I was having a good time! The bar and floor staff were great, even the valets were having a good time bopping to the music! The magician was great, I am still wondering how he did the two tricks that he performed for us!

All in all, a fantastic night was had by all! So good that we have booked a table for next week and we are going back for another meal in 5 days!

Big thank you to Dawn Pepper for organising the evening for us!

• Visited November 2013

Poulton Le Fylde, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Myself and my husband went for a meal here with two other friends last Saturday night. We had a fantastic night. The host, (I think his name was Franko) was fantastic and very friendly. Warm atmosphere with great food to match. The bar staff and the casino staff are just as friendly. There was a fantastic band playing which created a good atmosphere. Very good night out. Would highly recommend and can't wait to go back.

• Visited October 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“LOVELY EVENING WE WONT FORGET!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We booked a table for my father in laws 80th birthday and hoped it would be special for him...and we were not disappointed. We were shown to a table in an alcove which they had decorated with some lovely balloons and table confetti. The restaurant Manager was very attentive and the waitresses were lovely. Although the starters were a bit on the small side, the main courses were exceptional! I ordered the steak, which was cooked to perfection and the portion size more than made up for the small starter. Finished off with Eton Mess, a perfect meal, well presented and reasonably priced. They finished off with a lovely touch for my Father in Law, singing Happy Birthday and bringing a desert with candle in (on the house).
Will definitely be returning next time we are in Blackpool.

Yorkshire
“Great Night Out”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was visiting family in Blackpool and they suggested this restaurant, with it being inside a casino I wasn't so sure but was very impressed. The meal was fantastic three of us had the steak and all agreed it tasted great. There was also a band playing which really gave the whole place a great atmosphere. The waiter was polite and very friendly he told us that the casino was due to have a refurbishment and even showed us pictures of what it was going to be like. Next time I'm in Blackpool will certainly be returning and can't wait to see the new look. A great experience all round

• Visited September 2013
“Great food, great night”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We visited the casino this evening and although we didn't book a table in the restaurant, they managed to fit us in no problem even though it was really busy (there was a large birthday party in). We didn't have to wait long, I ordered the rump steak which was cooked to perfection and my girlfriend had the salad. The food was excellent and the onion rings as a side dish were fantastic, we finished off sharing a cheese platter which was delicious. Good sized portions, lovely food and good service really made for an enjoyable evening. We played on the tables after dining and the staff were great there too (probably could tell we were new). Overall a great night, we won a little too and we will definitely be returning again soon.