“Great food, great night”

Fahrenheit Restaurant in Genting Casino
Ranked #18 of 761 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located with an Iconic building at a picturesque spot on Queen's Promenade, the Fahrenheit Grill Restaurant within Genting Club Blackpool offers traditional British comfort food with a modern European influence. The decadent menu changes with the seasons, and uses the best of fresh, expertly sourced ingredients. The Fahrenheit A La Carte menu offers diners a selection of starters, main courses & desserts with daily specials always available too. The midweek 'Deal' menu offers 2 courses for £9.95 & 3 Courses for £11.95 (Available Sun to Thur only), and you can also add a bottle of house wine for just £8. The venue also offers various comprehensive party packages suitable for celebrating any special occasion. The casino offers a buzzing ambience, with regular live entertainment on Saturdays and specials event nights. Diners can absorb the theatrical atmosphere and even indulge in an optional game of poker, blackjack or roulette. Please note, diners must be aged 18 or over. There are many hotels close by & Blackpool North Shore Golf Club is just a 10-minute walk away.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We visited the casino this evening and although we didn't book a table in the restaurant, they managed to fit us in no problem even though it was really busy (there was a large birthday party in). We didn't have to wait long, I ordered the rump steak which was cooked to perfection and my girlfriend had the salad. The food was excellent and the onion rings as a side dish were fantastic, we finished off sharing a cheese platter which was delicious. Good sized portions, lovely food and good service really made for an enjoyable evening. We played on the tables after dining and the staff were great there too (probably could tell we were new). Overall a great night, we won a little too and we will definitely be returning again soon.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent value for money, unfortunately I got a bad cut of steak but I understand that's not the chefs fault - my partner had the same and his was beautiful. You get really big portions (huge in fact) so although they try and sneak you extras you don't actually need them, although they are lovely! Our waiter was an absolute legend, such a lovely friendly and helpful man. It was really quiet when we went so there wasn't much atmosphere, we did dine at 6 though to be fair. We will definitely return.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Visited this casino on Saturday night with some people from work hadn't been in a casino before and I was a bit unsure but had no need to worry as a member of staff showed us the ropes.
We all had an amazing meal, the service and food were excellent and there was a great local band on too!
We all agreed it was a great night out and booked our Christmas party while we there. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is a really good place to visit. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is great value for money. I was a litte anxious on my first visit since I had never been to a casino in my very long life. No need to worry, so relaxed and no pressure to place any bets. If you just want a good meal and a reasonable price, this is ideal. But if you want to experiment with a bet, I advise you to watch and when you feel comfortable have a go at the cheapest bet. It has now become one of my favourite night outs.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Fantastic place. All ways best to book so that yiu gat a table. Although the last visit I called at lunch time to book for that evening and they said they were full after 7.30 so took a table for 7 o'clock. When we got there the place was set out for a group booking of around 50 or so. Even though the place was full the servers still spent time talking to you and making the nigjt even better. Will go again and its a bargin at 2 course for £9.95 or 3 for £11.95.