“Lame Excuses”
Review of Buddiez American Diner & Grill - CLOSED

Buddiez American Diner & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chilled but lively American themed GrillHuge selection home made burgers, ribs, & our famous hand cut to order steaks cooked on our grill.Children love us as do adults!parties a specialityA great place to chill with friends in one of the most unique eating places in Blackpool
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Visited here twice in the space of 2 weeks first time was good altho nearly everything we asked for they had run out saying they has been busy but this was a Saturday night I would expect a restaurant to be fully stocked on a Saturday night but we went along with it and all was good ;-) we then went back for a friends birthday as that's where he chose to go as entering there was a big sign on the door No steak so we went in regardless and started to order food it became clear it was not just steak they did not have again blaming it on a busy weekend yet they knew we were going and there would be 8 of us when we complained about not having particular items we were told by the waitress that Monday Tuesday And Wednesday was best to go as they get there delivery on a Monday ??? Surley weekends are busier than during the week, ???? It was just very disappointing as its the same lame excuses everytime will not be visiting again neither will the other people in the party we were with

1  Thank Kathryncurtis

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I will only comment on the food which was awful all the meats are from the freezer Evan the (fresh) steaks are clearly days or perhaps weeks old I advise people to avoid this place if you are looking for quality of food this is not the place to go and it is nothing like an American diner which it claims to be. The utensils were not the cleanest as they apeared to have grease or oil on them. I will not begoing back to waste my money!

2  Thank aj2398
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I have visited Buddiez maybe 3-4 times now. Mainly due to the fact that the restaurant is totally different than anywhere else but also the food is good value for money. There is a wide range of meals to choose from and is cooked well. Great for groups because the menu is guaranteed to have something for everyone.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

I have been to Buddiez now several times and can't recommend the place highly enough, the food is always delicious and the staff are friendly and helpful and in no way "hang over you". Yes they do ask if your food is ok but every restaurant I've ever been to does the same. The burgers are tasty as are the steaks and my husband loves the gammon steak and he's hard to please. I would definately tell people to try Buddiez and to forget the negative, petty reviews...try it for yourself you'll see how petty the negative reviews are.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My daughter had a birthday meal here with 10 of her friends, the food was very good value and the staff looked after our group very well, this place seems to get mixed reviews but ive never been disappointed with our food here,.