“Good Find”

Ranked #112 of 768 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Revolution Blackpool is perfectly situated within the heart of Blackpool town centre. Just a stones throw away from the sandy shores and North Pier and a 2 minute walk from the main shopping centre, Revolution Blackpool can cover all your needs. We are the perfect place for lunch or some delicious well earned post shopping cocktails! Come and enjoy the sea view in style and comfort and watch out venue turn from day to night. At Revolution we offer a seasonal menu with regularly updated specials with a huge variety of premium spirits, beers and wines on offer not to mention of delicious cocktail menu! Revolution has everything you need to make your party a success. Whether it's lunch for 2, a night on the town or your Christmas blow out. We're here for you. Do not hesitate to give us a call, we can cater for you no party to big or small.
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I know this place is meant to be more of an evening venue but it's very nice inside, clean and well kept despite that.
They do a good lunch. Staff are very nice although service can be a little slow. Good choice on the menu a bit different to the run of the mill choices and served nicely.
Monday they do a sleceted lunch menu with 50% of, worth a visit.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

After a terrible experience over the road at the Beach House BIstro for my birthday myself and my friends turned up at revolution without a reservation. The staff were extremely helpful and Sectioned of a little area for us. The food we ordered was delicious and cooked to perfection and the buy one get one free cocktails went down a treat too. I wish I would have booked her first. Can't wait for my next visit to revolution.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Massive bar, good price for beer. Airy, great atmosphere. Would def go back! Music was a little loud, but that wud be its only fault.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Went here for food for the first time the other day and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. For a vegetarian there's not usually much choice but Revolution offered a few things I would of liked to try. Both me and my partner enjoyed the food & cocktails. Relaxed atmosphere with table service; nice place for a lunch time bite. Only downside is that some things on the menu are a little bit pricey.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

really trendy bar, friendly staff and good quality food. Monday is best value as they do half price deals on several dishes.