“Great attraction” 5 of 5 bubbles

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great attraction”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Ive been in the attraction 4 times . Its a must if visiting pleasure beach and you dont want your night to end just yet. As i lived in blackpool i knew alot about it and i know a few people who work in there as actors but even though i knew the people i still got just as scared as the other people. |Great attraction and a must if you love your horror movies as its just like being in one.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank andrew o

Birmingham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was something that I had wanted to do for years; and I finally got the chance to do so! I was made leader of the group and was therefore in the best position to be jumped out at haha! It was very exciting and I thoroughly enjoyed it. However, most of the scary films that are incorporated into this 'ride' tend to be quite old; therefore if you have not seen many of the films you might not quite understand who it is jumping out on you...nonetheless, it was very fun and I would most certainly reccommend it

Visited July 2012
2 Thank jodi w
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Pitch black !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

I went in with my mum when we were down on holiday. The day we went it wasent busy so we went in our selfs when you go down the stairs your told to wait for a knock on a large door which we did then someone which looked like a lady in a house coat told us to enter another door to our doom as we walked through it was pitch black! I honestly couldn't see a thing! And we never had a clue where to go and we were banging into walls. It was also very small space to move and it ended up we shouted for someone to help us out as we would have been still stuck in there proberly. I will not be going back waste of time & money. If you do go in make sure to keep a tourch handy.

1 Thank elizabethxx
Dundalk, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Chilling!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Absolutely worth every penny to see this.If you're in Blackpool pay in for this alone.We didn't know what to expect,but we were genuinely terrifed from start to finish! From the Exorcist to Freddie Kruger,you'll need a drink when you come out!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Lolo7822
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely terrifying!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Where to start! Didn't want to go in! The guys outside scared me enough, we went up for halloween and it was FANTASTIC!!! Really scary! But, a small girl aged about ten or eleven was part of our group and she was really scared I wouldn't let a child in! I was shaking as a 25 year old!! Not for faint hearted or children! Should definately supply a dvd of your tour! Lol would be soo funny! GREAT FUN!!

1 Thank emmalouise23