“Very welcoming”

Seagull Hotel
Ranked #82 of 911 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“Very welcoming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stayed at the Seagull Hotel with the girls for one night, Richard made us feel very welcome. Lovely rooms, clean bathrooms, well stocked bar and a good breakfast. Overall a friendly and clean hotel. I Would stay here again and definitely recommend.

• Stayed April 2013

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The best value for money hotel I have ever stayed in, felt like it was a pleasure for Richard to welcome us into his hotel. The rooms are clean and well decorated & the location is right next to the sea, perfect for anybody having a short break in Blackpool!

• Stayed April 2013
Worcester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went there on a lads weekend, was greeted by Lyn and Richard with a very warm welcoming, we didn't stay in the hotel long but the times we were there it was lovely. The rooms were clean and tidy, and the breakfast was absolutely fantastic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Dartford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Me and 5 of my friends decided to stay here after searching through what seemed like hundreds of hotels in Blackpool. When I spoke to Richard on the phone he was very accommodating to our needs and too a small deposit from us to secure the rooms. On arrival we were greeted by Richard and his partner Lynn who welcomed us in and gave us a much needed coffee. We stayed on the top floor which had 3 rooms, all that were clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was at a time that suited to us( Richard had asked us what time we would like it the night before). The breakfast was extremely good and exactly what was needed after one too many the night before.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is thinking of staying in Blackpool, many thanks from the cockneys!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Me and my mate went up for the football to watch watford and stayed the weekend, as soon as we arrived Richard made us feel welcome and the service was superb , the room was nice and the breakfast was dapper I think it's safe to say we intend to go again

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Chris19932
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

We stayed here for one night last weekend, what a lovely, welcoming place to stay. Richard and Lynn couldn't do enough for us 19 girls. Rooms were really nice, bathrooms very clean, and hotel in general a lovely place. I will definitely be returning again with my family, thank you so much to you both.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank LKH2206
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have just returned from my hen do at the seagull hotel. myself and 18 others stayed in the hotel for the night and honestly I can not rate it high enough. Richard and Lynn are truely lovely people and have made my hen weekend very special. what a fantastic place so warm cosy and very very clean. i would reccommend the seagull hotel to anybody. absolutely fantastic place thanks richard and lynn from Kerry and all my hens abd thank you for my wedding card and gift. perfect.

• Stayed December 2012