“Not the best !”
Review of Buca Di Beppo

Buca Di Beppo
Reserve with OpenTable
Buca Di Beppo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #508 of 735 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Village Hotel Herons Reach
New Mills, United Kingdom
“Not the best !”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Not the best, ok if you like warm pizza & pasta, would recommend going out for dinner as plenty of restaurants out in Blackpool

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Debbie G

East Kilbride, United Kingdom
“Pretty Good - was I just lucky?”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

after reading all the other reviews I was beginning to think I had visited the wrong restaurant - A three course meal for 2 on one night came with our two night bed and breakfast deal at Devere Herons Reach. So technically as I wasnt paying for it was happy to dine there. I have to say both starters were excellent, tasty and plenty of them. I ordered pizza which I dont normally have in Italian restaurants but it was fresh baked, crispy and full of flavour and huge. We loved the home made chips which looked like doorstops. My husband ordered the calzone pizza and he loved it - fresh, spicy and lots of meat. I ordered dessert - pannacota - really light and very tasty. Plenty of attentive staff on duty and it was really busy. I honestly cant fault this restaurant and would definately dine there again.

• Visited March 2013
BLACKPOOL
“Don't do it”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Run by kids with no idea what's going on, hygiene not the best not enough serving cutlery so plenty of fingers in food, starter plates still on table when eating dessert, eat all u can but left hungry, whole experience left a bad taste literally , 4star hotel really?

2 Thank HELLOBlackpool
Douglas Isle of Man
“Bucca Di Beppo Restaurant”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This restaurant was the only one in the hotel and if you did not like Italian food you had a[problem selecting from the menu. while I am in favor of saving the environment etc I think linen tablecloths rather than plastic ones would have been more in keep of the image.

Visited March 2013
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Nice visit again!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Went for Sunday Lunch today, food lovely, house red wine delicious, staff attentive and meal half price!! All in all, a nice afternoon. I have read the other reviews for Bucca and I honestly feel like I went to another restaurant. I would 100% recommend to others.

• Visited March 2013