“Best Indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This place makes the best Indian food I have ever tasted. You can tell that the food is fresh and is very tastey. The gentleman who owns the hotel and restaurant and serves the food is a super host and provides great service. We have visited twice before and will be back many more times!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

When me and my partner visited we were recommended by the owner of our b&b. We had the 4 course deal! Absolutely gorgeous food the chicken tikka masala is to die for! There was that much food I had to take home a doggy bag with me! Fabulous service and will definitely return! If you want a curry when your in blackpool this is the place to go!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a treasure this restaurant is. David from Danescourt Lodge recommended this place and we were so glad he did. The food was excellent. Probably one of the best Indian meals we have had and we eat them regularly. Will definitely be back on our next trip to Blackpool.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Best service, curry, rapport and restaurant visited in Blackpool. First class people and so very, very nice to our family. Every time we visit Blackpool we now make sure we come to visit Lahore Palace Blackpool and the manager Kass. The food is delicious, top class, one of the best and the anticipation before going is immense. My nephew since arriving at The Big Blue Hotel has continuously obsessed about the Lahore Palace. Kass is a hard working, accommodating, friendly and welcoming man. The restaurant is good and with Kass is top class. From a Mancunian "top drawer". Thank you for making us so welcome. Curry, Blackpool, one place, Lahore Palace.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

My husband and myself visited this restaurant for the first time on Saturday evening (24th May). The guy who served us was so friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Our curries were amazing, full of flavour and the chicken cooked to perfection.

As one reviewer has already put, nothing was too much trouble and the food was fantastic. One of the best curries we have both every had.

Our only problem is that we live in Gloucester so hurry up and open up down here!!

1  Thank Karen J