“once again the lahore in blackpool delivers”
Review of Lahore Palace

Lahore Palace
Ranked #89 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Northwich, United Kingdom
“once again the lahore in blackpool delivers”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

myself and wife and 2 year old daughter went to the restaurant on sunday the 5th of may we have been twice before on vists to blackpool and the food and service was secound to none my 2 year old laid siege to the poperdoms and curries etc nothing is to much trouble and i can only say that if you wish to have a quality meal whilst in blackpool then this place is a must look forward to going back when we are next in blackpool

• Visited May 2014

Dumfries, United Kingdom
“No contest”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

To keep it short I am from Glasgow curry capital of UK. I have worked the length and breadth of UK and from Inverness to Torquay I have sampled Indian food. I aint no critic but like the food critic says you WILL not find any better Indian cuisine especially in Blackpool.

• Visited April 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“25 year experienced professional food critic...THE best!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Well, at first we were slightly apprehensive when entering the quiet (yet classy) restaurant on the side street of the promenade but our apprehensions were soon extinguished by the most beautiful onion Bhajis, dips and starters we have ever tasted. These were quickly followed by the freshest, richest curries that sizzled as they arrived accompanied with the lightest, fluffiness naan bread to have ever graced our lips (my wife judges a good Indian cuisine on the strength of its naan).
The service was impeccable; professional yet relaxed. The prices were very reasonable for fresh, good quality food. We would most definitely go again and probably stay in the hotel next time. One if the norths true hidden gems! Don't delay, go today!

• Visited April 2014
Cupar, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fantastic!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I were down in Blackpool for a weekend and were staying at the sandhurst hotel, the restaurant is part of the hotel....cannot fault these guys on anything, Indian food is my favourite food for takeaways and restaurants and I can honestly say I've never had food as tasty or as fresh as this and we have lovely restaurants near us which we use frequently. Service was first class as was everything, I'd read in trip advisor prior to going that some people thought it was 'pricey' I don't know what people expect for their cash but it was great value as far as we were concerned, starter to share, curry each with a rice and naan bread and a bottle of wine for around £43, can barely get a takeaway for that price! Will definitely return if we are ever in Blackpool and will use the hotel as that was the same standards as restaurants, great great great :-) Emily and chris from Scotland.

“Gem of a place”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Extremely tasty using good fresh ingredients perfectly cooked. We've really enjoyed our meal!!
Everything we had was first class.

• Visited March 2014