“What a gem.”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“What a gem.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Visited this restaurant which is tucked away down a side street on the ground floor of a hotel with my curry-loving young daughters (tram stop - 'South Pier'). We were politely greeted and seated by a waitress who couldn't do enough to help. We chose from a very extensive menu and were carefully advised on ingredients by the owner when I said one of my daughters has a strict gluten free diet. We had starters and mains, two types of rice and the most wonderful garlic and corriander naan bread (not available gf for my daughter sadly but this is usual unless you take your own). All delicious and one of the best Indian meals I have ever tasted. The only negative is that there was no red wine available on that evening and a very limited choice of white and rose but all said, the rose was very drinkable and the lack of my usual glass of red didn't detract from a really great meal one little bit.

2 Thank Clara_Dora

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“The Best Indian Cuisine in Blackpool”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed at the hotel which also ran this restaurant, and I'm so glad we did! Amazing food, I honestly cannot fault anything. Probably the best Jalfrezi I've ever had. And coming from Birmingham, that's some achievement!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank debbie w
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Beautiful meal, excellent service”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Just here for a couple of hours. Searched for a good Indian. Have not been disappointed. Lovely, fresh cooked meal. Piping hot . Brilliant service. You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Sue151
Ash, United Kingdom
“Tripadvisor did good :)”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

So there was I in a strange town on Saturday night after a curry.

So I turned to TripAdvisor which advised me that Lahore was the place to go for an indian.

So we set off, found it, got seated straight away, we had poppadoms, Chicken makhani & dhansak, special rice and a peshwari nan.

All came out swiftly and were very tasty to boot, a great place to have a meal.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Magicmerly
UK
“Nice curry”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We came here after finding it on Trip Advisor and were very pleasantly surprised! It's actually in a hotel which is what threw us at first but we had an enjoyable dining experience. The staff really made it for us - my starter came out late (my partner had already finished his) and because of this they gave us a bottle of beer on the house which was lovely. The food was nice and good value for money. Would recommend.

Visited October 2012