Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $13.80
from $10.42
from $18.40
4,332 results
All reviews drop ride at the end great actors their roles scary fun audience participation great attraction blackpool tower my partner well worth the money value for money jester laugh plague scarey scares witch fright
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Went here for my daughters birthday was good fron the start everyone who work there stays in character all the way through scary but entertaining would recommend it to anyone

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Didn’t know what to expect from this visit, booked it with a ‘big ticket’ from the tower so decided to give it a go.
It’s a strange twist between a ghost ride/trip and a history trip.
Strange and macabre, there is a mix of real people/actors portray characters from history. Amazing acting skills, we were all adults and we were terrified.
Lots of sudden scary things to made you jump, mixed in with comedy and threats from the actors.
This is not usually my cup-o-tea but I must admit, I really enjoyed it.
Could do without the obligatory ‘photo shoot’ offered by ALL the attractions these days, however, it was easy to duck out and refuse.
Some people took tiny children on this experience! I hope they weren’t too traumatised.

Reviewed 1 week ago

For the money from an individual ticket it is very pricey for the amount of time in the actual dungeon..however the actual experience was very good, actors were great.
No queue either which is good as was half term!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Wow, what a great experience, the kids loved it as did the parents. Queue was a ball ache but we did go at half term weekend.

Reviewed 1 week ago

good show and audience participation but it was a very short time in the show for the amount paid. Enjoyed the aquarium more that was included in the two exhibits.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Definaately go again and again and again fab mroning or afternoon out and a lot of the time people aare picked from audience at random lol makes it even more fun

Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited the Tower Dungeons on the 1st of November as part of our annual visit, and we were a mixture of 4 adults and children aged 3-5. We knew the recommended age was 8+ however our children were not at all scared, and neither were the adults! The experience was ok, not much history involved and each area seemed very rushed.
We did enjoy but not sure we would rush back.

1  Thank HannahCousins
Reviewed 1 week ago

Fun time but I've been to London and Amsterdam and this show is far too short and just not as good. Sorry

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went here as part of the Big Blackpool ticket, I have been to both York an London ones also an as good as this one is it was not the best, I didn't rely feel that there was much of a story or much related to the pool that is Black unlike the others that had strong links to the areas they was in. The actors was all very good an worked rely hard to show you a good time an it was good just not the best. It took no more the 40 mins to do so not a bad time but the shortest one of them all. The layout was good an the setting was also good.

We had a good time so thanks guys. Worth a look.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Didn't know what to expect but it was a good laugh, lots of creepy bits . My 11 year loved it my 7 year. Had her eyes closed all the way round lol but didn't cry. Didn't bother with the ride at the end .