“What a trip” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Blackpool Tower Dungeon

The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
More attraction details
Owner description: Journey into the belly of the theatrical Blackpool Tower for the trip of a lifetime; a full cast of brilliant actors, ten shows backed with laughs and frights as well as a whole host of authentic sets, amazing special effects and an exciting drop ride make The Blackpool Tower Dungeon the best attraction for those who like a mix of fun and fear.Take a trip through 1,000 years of Lancashire’s gruesome and funny history and experience the dark and mysterious past of the pool that is black.
“What a trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

This place is fantastic. It makes you very worried at first but when you get into it you are treated to fantastic actors who tell you a great story through whit and humor. Dont know how they remember everything.
All should visit.

• Polish first
Warwick, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“To Expensive”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

to expensive , terrible atmosphere and a complete and utter waste of money DO NOT ENTER! I just dont think that this attraction is worth visting

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Avpalms
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Horrible history and a great giggle!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

The moment you embark on your historic tour, you're treated to a great show, with witty actors telling horrifying stories as you journey through a tale that is loosely based on the area. Good fun for all ages!

Hull
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Scariest ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

You really must visit this place. It is so well put together and thought out. Very scary especially for the young and indeed not so young.

Visited October 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusted - an hour of my life I'll never get back!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I visited the Blackpool tower dungeon on the back of some excellent reviews. To say that I was less than impressed is an understatement. Having recently experienced the fabulous farmageddon, a temporary annual attraction; I was expecting a lot for my 15 quid. And what an absolute waste of money it was. It reminded me of some terrible school outings I was forced to endure many moons ago, except it was far less informative. The actors were decidedly amateurish. The forced audience participation; embarrassing. It wasn't remotely scary and frankly bored me and the rest of my party throughout. I am at a loss to understand how it has received so many positive reviews. If you must go then please don't pay full price as I did. It isn't worth even half that. The only slightly positive aspect of the attraction is the ride at the end; a mini version of the pleasure beach playstation. Other than that I feel well and truly robbed - I wouldn't have paid 15p much less 15 quid had I known how bad it would be.

1 Thank smartypants_81