“great”

The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
Ranked #1 of 46 Fun & Games in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Journey into the belly of the theatrical Blackpool Tower for the trip of a lifetime; a full cast of brilliant actors, ten shows backed with laughs and frights as well as a whole host of authentic sets, amazing special effects and an exciting drop ride make The Blackpool Tower Dungeon the best attraction for those who like a mix of fun and fear.Take a trip through 1,000 years of Lancashire’s gruesome and funny history and experience the dark and mysterious past of the pool that is black.
worksop
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Great attration, fantastic characters well done ..All very well organised and the last 5mins was totally unexpected carnt wait to go again in novenber ..

• Polish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dungeons”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Worth a visit. Was a great day out never laughed so much. The staff played all there parts well. And there was a few scares along the way lol

Winsford, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Very Good but not for the faint hearted Dark and Scary.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Was Dark and Scary, a bit smelly but that was for the effect, was done by real actors who tryed Scarying you to death, they were reanacting the Deaths in History, and the Murders that happened and the hangings that was done for peoples crimes.

We went through the actor was shouting at the Group we were in, and telling us off like we were naughty school kids, but that was the part of the act.lol

We went into one room were the actor was Cutting up and pulling out intestines out of a live victom, and she pulled out a heart which was stlll beating in her hand. Thought that was a good effect..

We walked through low tunnels which things were dangling on our heads was a bit creepy they made us separate in different rooms which my Girlfriend got scared no ones partner was going to be seperated but they did apart from one couple which her partner said their girlfriend was blind, and needed a guide but I think she was the blind one.lol.

Which at one point I was worried I would be going on alone into this unknow Journey which was going to spoil my experience because I was going it alone with people I didnt now, but we came together in the next room, it was a just to mess with your mind, thats why I didnt protest which I thought the other couple could of played along a bit but they took it a bit serious, I think they didnt like being told by the actor who was messing with everyone calling us names etc . . .

What mugs they were when they realised it was a game, and they were played.lol

We went into the next room, and it was a court, which they got my Girlfriend up in the docks charging her with a law against Witch craft, and acussing her of being a Witch which was treason, so I said lock her up throw away the key.

She was acused of dancing around a fire on the Promanade naked last night doing Witch Craft, we went out the night before which I couldnt remember her doing that but we did have a Few drinks so who knows??

We went into the next room after they just sent her down, for a 100 years behind bars, and was going to hang her after that. So Wthe group left and went into the next room we were visited by Ghost and voices in the dark, it was chilling as I felt their was someone touching us because everyone jumped. We were sitting down it felt like a rat dashed under are bottoms everyone jumped of their seats and screamed, it was part of the Show, but what a buzz.

The next room was a ride were you got dropped like an escalator which I had been on a ride like this called the escalator in Disney Land Paris so was expecting what was going to happen, but still made you jump out of your skin. But wasnt as long so a bit dissappointed as I am a big ride and Roller coaster person and could take what ever they were giving, so thought could of been longer. But still made everyone else jump out of their skin. So overall enjoyable, thought it was fun...

Visited August 2012
Wareham, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“i was a witch!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

ride at the end made my hair stand on end and hubbys eyes pop out fun fun fun all the way loved it highly recommend

Liverpool UK
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“brillaint”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

went to the blackpool dungeons with 7 other adults and we had a fantastic time. i cant say much as i dont want to spoil. we are planning on going back with our kids as we enjoyed it so much.