“Love love love...”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have eaten here on a number of occasions and we can't fault it..at all. The food is amazing! The service is fab! Def recommend :)

1  Thank Nickie C

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Have been here several times and used it for take-out too. We went this evening and had one of the best meals yet. Four of us shared the tomato garlic pitta bread,which was more like an Italian-style garlic bread and absolutely delicious. Mains were chicken in garlic sauce with rice & chips, moussaka, swordfish in a lovely sauce (delicious) and my fish platter which was one of the best things I've eaten - grilled mussels, huge prawns, red snapper & fried calamari. Wonderful.
A couple of puddings, greek coffee and a bottle of Cypriot white wine.
I was there a few weeks ago with a work group and we had the very good value Early Bird menu.

1  Thank Bisphambelle
Reviewed June 6, 2013

What can I say, an excellent Greek restaurant with friendly attentive staff and an extensive menu, including the Early Bird Menu from 5pm to 7pm. The food is to die for, although it may be a little expensive but for what you get it is well worth the money. Just try this restaurant and you'll see what we mean! Would recommend you book if going for the Early Bird as it does get quite busy.

1  Thank ChrisB60
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

First time at a Greek restaurant and not disappointed. Wide range of starters and main course at average price for freshly prepared food. Food hot, tasty and plentiful I had stuffed aubergine as main course and it was amazing. Service a little slow but the atmosphere was good. Highly reccomend and it's refreshing to be able to eat somewhere so nice in blackpool. Will certainly visIting more often!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Lovely food. I do like Greek food and I was not disappointed. But it is a little pricey. We discovered that they have an Early Bird menu, so next time I am in Blackpool, I'll try it.