“Excellent food best in blackpool”
Review of Go Greek

Go Greek
Ranked #87 of 753 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

First time at a Greek restaurant and not disappointed. Wide range of starters and main course at average price for freshly prepared food. Food hot, tasty and plentiful I had stuffed aubergine as main course and it was amazing. Service a little slow but the atmosphere was good. Highly reccomend and it's refreshing to be able to eat somewhere so nice in blackpool. Will certainly visIting more often!

There are newer reviews for Go Greek

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Lovely food. I do like Greek food and I was not disappointed. But it is a little pricey. We discovered that they have an Early Bird menu, so next time I am in Blackpool, I'll try it.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

starters and mains were spot on, really tasty decent size portions, great early bird deal :) however my friends pitta bread from starter was taken away with out asking if she had finished, not very well mannered, we asked for it back, then asked for a selection of dips extra... when the bill arrived she had charged us for the pitta and dips together which was £5.95! i told her that we wasn't happy and just want to pay for the dips and she still asked for £5.95, most i have ever payed for 4 dips which of 2 we touched and will get reused, walked out with a satisfied stomach but an unhappy face :( service is always important

2  Thank BlackpoolSang
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Went here for my husbands birthday as a group of 6, I had previously booked the reservation.
We all had the Meze (£18.95 pp) which we thought was a bit expensive but was worth it once we realised what we were getting, some of our party did not like lamb so they were flexible in offering chicken and beef too. Our bill came to £168.00 including drinks, it worked out at £54.00 per couple, not unreasonable at all.
Outstanding friendly service, very attentive and beautiful gorgeous food. Absolutely no complaints and am thinking already for booking my own birthday meal there!
Bloody brilliant! we all loved it and were really impressed.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Visited on a Tuesday evening for my husbands birthday. There were about 8 other tables of people, so quite busy for a Tuesday evening. Service was friendly and efficient, and we were made to feel welcome. Food took a little while to arrive, and the starters, whilst tasty, we're fairly small portions for the price paid (around £5.50 each!) The main course also took a little longer than acceptable, but again were very tasty, however more vegetables and potatoes would have been nice, at very little cost to the restaurant, and when main courses were on average £14 not too much to ask I think. Will probably not visit again in a hurry, will save my Greek food consummation for kefalonia in July!