“A lovely suprise.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

After driving past many times , not paying any attention to it We were invited to a friends birthday meal here. Although we were looking forward to it we didn't hold to much expectations , unsure of what it would be like. How suprised we were on the night. Lovely staff , decor nice food could not be faulted . Staff couldn't do enough , and adapted menu to suit people in the party that didn't like a certain food. We were not rushed and had a lovely night . Good value for money too. Would highly recommend trying this place , you won't be dissapointed . :)

There are newer reviews for Go Greek

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Went to Go Greek this evening (midweek ..3 adults & 2 children) and how I wish I'd been before! I almost don't want to write this as I am positive this place is going to be so popular soon we won't be able to get in! ..Having been on holiday to Greece last year and loved the food we decided to give this restaurant a try and it was even better than the meal which had been most memorable on our holiday, the food is simply superb, beautifully cooked, piping hot, and perfect portions, we had the early bird menu and I cannot recommend it highly enough it is fantastic value for money at £11.95 for 3 courses or £9.95 for two. One of the children couldn't finish the main course and the lovely lady who was looking after us offered to box it up to take home.. That was a first for me in this country.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

This restaurant is just superb! It's a hidden gem, you'd be forgiven for driving past on a busy road in Layton but that would be a huge mistake! The food is absolutely amazing, fresh and delicious, cooked to perfection everytime. The staff are so welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. They do their best to accomodate in any way. I recently went with a party of friends but my partner and I go often, lunchtimes and evenings. If you just want to go for a lovely 'Illy' coffee and some cake in the day they will welcome you. It's a real treat! We also get meals from their takeaway menu. A little more pricey than your average 'chippy tea' but you know the food will be superb and it really is a taste sensation! Go to Go Greek...you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Hubby and I have meaning to venture here for a while and decided to have a Greek take out....
Fantastic, as soon as we walked into the restaurant we felt like we in a Greek taverna ....atmosphere music and greeting ....and the fragrance of yummy Greek food.
Lovely food and will def be back maybe eat in next time
Yammas

Reviewed March 3, 2013

had a fab night out masses of food and really good as well. perfectly cook calamari. Wine was nice as well. we all had a smashing time enjoyed the greek music and bit of greek dancing would have gone down a treat.