“First time”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Hubby and I have meaning to venture here for a while and decided to have a Greek take out....
Fantastic, as soon as we walked into the restaurant we felt like we in a Greek taverna ....atmosphere music and greeting ....and the fragrance of yummy Greek food.
Lovely food and will def be back maybe eat in next time
Yammas

Reviewed March 3, 2013

had a fab night out masses of food and really good as well. perfectly cook calamari. Wine was nice as well. we all had a smashing time enjoyed the greek music and bit of greek dancing would have gone down a treat.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I went to Go Greek a few weeks ago. The food was great a very authentic Greek menu. We both had Pitta bread and dips to start followed by a dish off the specials board. The "stamna" was delicious. We both enjoyed it thoroughly. The only fault was the price, compared to say an Indian meal it was a bit on the expensive side. But we are returning for another night this weekend and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Filmoor
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Myself and my fiancee ate at Go Greek a couple of weeks ago and all i can say is.. perfect!! We were made to feel right at home from the minute we walked in and the food was absolutely lovely. We had a a table for two in the recently opened atrium and the atmosphere was really fresh and 'greek' the pictures on the walls are so lifelike you almost want to dive in the sea for a dip!! The service was excellent from start to finish and the lady was very friendly and informative when it came to describing the various dishes on offer. We had a couple of bottles of very nice Greek beer to add to the authenticity and they were a nice refreshing accompaniment to the beautiful food. There was no rush and even though it was quite busy, nothing seemed too much trouble. A really nice touch was the head chef coming out for a little chat and asking us if we were enjoying our meals.. We could feel a genuine pride in his cooking from his brief visit to our table.
The food was very tasty and very authentic.. i had the Souvlaki and my fiancee had the Kleftiko.. pardon the spelling if it's not quite accurate, but i'm sure if you say it as it looks they'll no what you mean!!
Overall a really lovely evening in pleasant surroundings with excellent food at the right price.. now if i'm not mistaken that surely is a 'perfect evening'. Thank you to everyone at Go Greek and we shall definitely be seeing you again..

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We decided to come here for lunch, I'm so pleased we did! I had souvlaki, my husband had red mullet, my parents had a sausage casserole for mains. For starters we had dolmathis, mussels, feta dip and greek sausage. The food is delicious and portions big. The service was extremely friendly we felt so relaxed and comfortable! Really one of the best restaurants in blackpool, there is so much I want to try on the menu that I reckon we will be back soon!