“A little gem!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We decided to come here for lunch, I'm so pleased we did! I had souvlaki, my husband had red mullet, my parents had a sausage casserole for mains. For starters we had dolmathis, mussels, feta dip and greek sausage. The food is delicious and portions big. The service was extremely friendly we felt so relaxed and comfortable! Really one of the best restaurants in blackpool, there is so much I want to try on the menu that I reckon we will be back soon!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went to Go Greek for a lovely meal for Valentine's day and had a fantastic experience.

The food was out of this world and very different to anything I've had before.

Starters
Being a vegetarian I opted for a delightful egg & feta pan fried dish, which was absolutely delicious.

My boyfriend opted for the sausage with haloumi, which I stole and was probably the nicest haloumi I have ever had.

We also got a feta cheese and tomato pitta bread to share, which was just like a pizza. It was lovely!

For our main courses I chose a lovely butterbean dish with greek roast potatoes, which were superb.

My boyfriend ordered the fillet steak and actually told the owner it was the best steak he had ever had.

I was way too full for dessert but as soon as our waitress came over and mentioned 'profiterole cake', we just couldn't resist!

Needless to say it was delicious and we will definitely be returning for a second slice!

1  Thank Amy C
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We were a party of 6 from work, havent been to a Greek restaurant for over 20 years. Cant fault the place. The food was amongst the best I have had, staff couldnt do enough for us without being over the top. Service was just right not too slow and not hurried.
We had a variety of starters which were all delicious, didnt taste the calamari though as dont like seafood but my companions were pleased with it. Had the Stifado as a mains and the beef was so tender, can still taste it, served in a spicy tomato sauce, lovely. Companions had the special lamb dish with a cheese topping which they were very happy with.
Never had Greek wine before but had a dry white which was very enjoyable, cant remember the name of it but it wasnt the house wine.
Will definitely return, didnt know the place existed and its only down the road from me although they may not need to advertise as they were very busy, it was a Fri evening.

2  Thank MaryLancashire
Reviewed December 31, 2012

excellent meal without doubt best in BLACKPOOL now expanded to make beautiful open room.ON TALKING TO PROPRIETOR SHE OFFERED TO MAKE A GREEK SOUP I USED TO LOVE IN LIVERPOOL THAT MOST PLACES DONT DO ANYMORE.another day called for take away but they were shut having staff meating they opened and served me

1  Thank Philip B
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Go Greek served up a fantastic meal. Fresh and full of flavour. I would like to see the menu be expanded now they are a established restaurant as there aren't that many dishes to choose from. Maybe if a specials board was added and changed monthly to give customers that bit of extra choice. However going off the food I have had here, it cannot be faulted. The atmosphere is relaxed and generally a nice place to eat.

1  Thank TiseClaire