“Tussauds is a MUST”

$17.89*
The Blackpool Tower Circus Admission Ticket
Ranked #9 of 83 things to do in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: A visit to Madame Tussauds Blackpool is guaranteed to leave you feeling more than a little star struck! This engaging and interactive attraction grants you an audience with some of Britain’s best known celebrities; from Olly Murs to Keith Lemon, Bear Grylls, Mo Farah to Jack and Vera from Coronation Sgtreet and even HRH Queen Elizabeth II as well as a multitude of other stars from the world of music, sport and entertainment. Famous for its celebrity wax figures, Madame Tussauds Blackpool is the only one of its kind outside of London.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We loved the visit to the Waxworks, enjoyed a couple of hours admiring the lookie likeys and posing alongside our fave celebs for photographs..Great value for money...

There are newer reviews for Madame Tussauds Blackpool

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a place where you can go at your own pace have your photos taken with celebs that have been made with great skill. I for one enjoyed every minute i was like a little boy wanting my photo taken. The thing that i disliked was that it all came to a end and i shall visit again as soon as i visit Blackpool. Well done to all concerned.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I wasnt sure if i would like it but it was great fun. Afew of the models were a bit odd looking but over all they were great. We got all the photos which werent cheap but still great fun.
Would def go back

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Visited on 20th October, our group was made up of a 3 year old, 8 year old, 12 year old and two adults. I was a bit apprehensive thinking it may not be appropriate for the 3 year old. How wrong could I be? We all had a fabulous time, the children loved exploring the different areas and having pictures taken. We had two group pics taken and the guys taking them had lots of time to make sure we all got together properly.
We purchased 2 images but I stupidly left them on a horse and cart. I e-mailed Madame Tussauds for some help and advice, I asked for the contact details of the Horse & Cart co and if they had been returned. I got a lovely response within 24 hours, they had very kindly been taken back to Madame Tussauds! They are sending them out to me free of charge
So happy! x

Reviewed October 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I decided to visit during a day trip. I had wanted to go for a while so decided to buy the tickets for the pair of us. The wax work figures generally were well executed but the attraction was rather expensive as it did not take long to go round. Once the admission fee had been paid you were then repeatedly encouraged to spend yet more money. Staff made it uncomfortable to say no to having pictures taken etc. The price of the photos were rather high but weren't anything special. Madame Tussauds is probably worth the visit on a rainy day when you have a spare hour and plenty of spending money. Personally, I wouldn't repeat the visit but at least I can say I have done it.