“Nic land is the best x x”

Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Ranked #9 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Totally worth every penny my daughter loved meeting all the nik characters and all the mini big people rides were enough to keep them amused all day while my partner and older kid went on the big rides, will defo be visiting again soon x x

1  Thank Marie M
Write a ReviewReviews (10,232)

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Spent a wonderful Sunday at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, 10 of us 6 adults and 4 children (kids from 3-9 years) We booked tickets via a Wowcher offer for £16.99 each for a full day at the park, the staff were really friendly and helpful and only one ride was closed, hardly any queues, not even for the Big One! The new kids park was lovely with with a great selection of rides for the little ones. We had a great lunch at the all you can eat pizza pasta place, great food and very good price. My only complaint & it's small one, we were all non smokers and wished that they had designated smoking areas, when you are waiting to meet back up with members of your group, it's vile to be shrouded in cigarette smoke! Just a thought! Great day out though.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Was a bit sceptical about a day at Blackpool pleasure beach as I do like big rides, but, was I wrong to be as there are some great rollercoasters- especially the big one - with hardly any queues - my youngest managed to get on all but one ride - mouse hunt?? Or something like- I'm sure it was the chap being a jobs worth as he was in charge of one of the lesser rides - but bar that had a great day - would suggest smuggling food in as the food inside is extortionately priced .

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I haven't been to Blackpool since 1994 and I have to say nothing has changed much.

The pleasure beach looks exactly the same with a few additions here and there. Scruffy, dated, needs a refurbishment full of chavs but then what did I expect?

I'm glad to say that I was only there because I was on a stag do and hopefully I will never have to go to Blackpool every again in my life unless I am forced to by other such events.

I would certainly take my children elsewhere if they want to go to a theme park.

Dump!

5  Thank Northeasttrips
Reviewed June 8, 2014

On theSpongebob ride in Nickleodeon Land, a boy fell out of the ride into the water.
He quickly got back up and on to the ride again.
The two attendants were not watching the ride at all and when. I pointed out what had happened, their response was, "oh did he"
As a family 3 adults and two children, one adult only had a viewing pass and not a wristband, we paid just under £90.
Value for money, good. We were in there for over 6 hours
My issue was having to pay just to walk round with the family.
This should be free.