“think its still fab”

Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Ranked #8 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed December 6, 2012

i love nikelodeon land for my young boys they love it too
the price is the same as anywhere and people may moan to pay £5 just to get in even if not going on rides, however its better than the £35 u'd have to pay at other parks!
great family day out!

2  Thank Katie B
Write a ReviewReviews (10,272)
All reviews
"pepsi max"
in 439 reviews
"wild mouse"
in 172 reviews
"wallace and gromit ride"
in 141 reviews
in 103 reviews
"ghost train"
in 212 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Blackpool pleasure beach used to be lovely, you could have a walk round, look at the rides, have some food and drink whilst deciding which ride you want to go on.

Now you have to pay for the pleasure to just walk around....an experience I will not now be participating in.

Stop been greedy and you will find more people will come in.

4  Thank claireser
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I visited the pleasure beach with my 7yr old son 3 weeks ago. Been informed that its cheaper to book online, so i tried and tried. I wasnt able to book online, I believe there was a problem with the website. Thought, no worries I will explain to the customer service depot and sort it out on arrival.
They were very unhelpful and didnt want to hear my complaint. I spoke to 3 people and my complaint fell on deaf ears. The online price was 35 pound for 2. But on the day 65 pound for the 2 of us. As you can guess I wasn´t a happy visitor which certainly put a dampener on the day. I was given an email address to complain to, I didnt not get a response!!!

5  Thank Howard554
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I've written before about my visits to Blackpool with my two young children, but one day me and my girlfriend decided to have a day too ourselves and enjoy the bigger rides. And what a great day we had. The ride called InFusion is the best ever. We were lucky there were no queues on the day we chose and were straight on it. OMG. I was shaking when I got off but immediately went on it again. It is so good.
Having been to BPB a few times, we knew the food and cost of it wasn't great, so we got a pass out and went to a nearby pub (see my review of Tommy Ducks) and then returned to Blackpool Pleasure beach.
Downsides: Lots of walking from one end of the park to another. And now that they have closed the South entrance to the park, getting the train to the Pleasure Beach station means a long walk to the North Entrance.
Big tip: Check the weather forecast before you go. It's not the ideal place if it's raining.

3  Thank toppers_LSA
See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We booked the tickets online for the pleasure beach which meant it cost £20 each for unlimited rides. We felt this was great value for money and there weren't enough hours in the day. We visited outside the school holidays which meant the cueing time for rides was minimal. The longest we cued was about twenty minutes and that was for the big one. We didn't eat at the park but felt the drinks were very reasonably priced, especially for such a big attraction. I wouldn't pay to go in the school holidays or in peak season as it would be expensive but for a cheap day out in October it was spot on!