The Imperial Hotel
  • Restaurant
$66
$59
Hotels.com
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
$31
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
$113
$90
Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$54
  • Restaurant
Fortuna House Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$55
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$98
$66
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
$87
$70
3,510 results
All reviewsthe palm courtsea viewsteam roomthe general managerleisure facilitieslovely hotelcar parktram stopevening mealshort breakbuffet stylefamily roomenjoyable staynorth piernight breaklovely roombreakfast was excellent
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Escape the bold and brash image of Blackpool with a stay in the Imperial Hotel, located on the promenade, The decor is reminiscent of an elegant bygone age, quality furnishings, modern facilities and extremely helpful, polite and friendly staff. Food choices are very good and cooked to perfection and the well equipped leisure club is an added bonus. A very relaxing and enjoyable stay and we will definitely be returning and staying a little longer. Perfect antidote to Christmas!!.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Guest

I appreciate you taking the time to leave your comments, following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to welcoming you back when you are next planning to visit the area.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

From the outside it looks very imposing, and even when you enter it is quite impressive. But when you dig a little deeper, it doesn't live up to it's grand facade . The bar in the hotel is in respect to the hotel quite small. Areas to sit, rest and relax are in short supply. Now the worst part, the bedroom. Compact and bijou? No, small and pokey. I had to turn sideways at the sink to gain entrance to the shower and throne.

The saving grace was the breakfast, I have to say it was lovely. Spoilt for choice, and a lovely sea view.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gengis100001

Dear Guest

I was pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay with us, the one "fly in the ointment" being the size of your room. All of the rooms are of differing shape and size, which is a characteristic of the Hotel a lot of our guests appreciate. I do have to admit that some of the rooms are a little on the "snug" side bathroom wise.

I do hope that you will consider staying with us again when you are next planning a visit to Blackpool.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I booked this hotel for a two day break for myself and my wife. At the last minute my wife could not make the trip so I changed the booking to a smaller room for just myself. The hotel was wonderful, the room clean and plenty of space. The breakfast was super and really enjoyed the leisure centre. The hotel was quiet at this time of year and made for a really relaxing couple of days. 100% all round. Will definitely return, hopefully my wife can make it next time as I know she would have enjoyed it.

Room Tip: all the rooms are very well described as to their layout and location - ask reception staff for suitability.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to welcoming you both back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with my daughter and husband. We were allocated a lovely family room which was very well equipped and plenty of room. The service from all staff was very good. The restaurant was lovely with plenty of choice at breakfast. We also enjoyed a very reasonably priced dinner. The only thing that I didn't like was smoking area appeared to be in the main entrance which meant we had to walk through the smokers each time we entered/left the hotel. All in all a great hotel and we hope to visit again one day.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Fabitziana
Alison G, General Manager at The Imperial Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Dear Guest, so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us! I have to agree with your sentiments about the smokers on occasion. I am currently in discussions with the council about erecting a shelter at the side of the hotel. I hope this will be soon and should be in place for your next visit. Best wishes for 2014! Alison

Reviewed January 8, 2014

we had a family room over new year that was massive with 2 actual single beds for the children which they loved as they usually get foldup ones. we thought the hotel was magical the staff were so nice and breakfast overlooking the sea was lovely . We loved the character the large lounge areas and good value drinks. my little one thought she was a princess with the grand staircase. We stayed an extra night because we enjoyed it so much nice to see heritage protected but modern touches like the pool and the kids play area. What makes it stand out is kids are welcome . It lives up to its family friendly policy we will be back we wouldn't stay anywhere else now.
many thanks
the coopers

Room Tip: even side rooms have a view of the sea
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sylivia C, thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, I do appreciate it! I'm delighted that your little girl had such a wonderful time, and that you enjoyed all of the festivities which are so important at this time of year. We hope to see you next year! thank you again, Alison