“Great Little B&B”

Add it.
The Edelweiss
Ranked #440 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 19, 2012

2nd time we have stayed here. Very friendly owners. Very clean and comfortable. Great location, between central and south pier. Good value for money. Will definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 6, 2011

what a lovely b&b
my partner and I and my 11 year old son stayed at the Edelweiss in St Chads Road in November to see the illuminations, which my son really enjoyed. We had a lovely weekend, the room was very clean, the staff were lovely and friendly. They have a very comfortable quiet bar with a pool table ideal for families. For the price we could not complain at all. We will definitely book again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tammy D
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Poor family room! Old dirty looking towels! Not like the photos on the website!

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank Tiggy125
Reviewed October 6, 2011

My 6 year old Son and myself stayed here 23rd-25th Septemeber 2011. We were travelling to Blackpool by train from Glasgow. When i called to book our room the owner was very helpful and when i told her would would be arriving late evening by train she was thoughtful and made sure we would take a taxi from the station. She even let me know roughly how much this would cost. When we had problems with our train and called to let her know we would be later in arriving she was very accommodadting and helpful.
Our room was just right, basic but homely and very clean. Just perfect for us. The breakfast was ready for us in the morning and very generous and enjoyable. Plenty fuel for a busy day ahead.
On the day of departure the owner allowed us to leave our luggage until we were leaving Blackpool later on in the day. This was very much appreciated and helpful and meant we could go out and enjoy the best of the last day. My son was very sad to be leaving our wee hotel and wanted to go back again the next weekend, he had had such a great time in blackpool and especially at the edelweiss. I cant thank them enough and would recomend this B&B to everyone. A great family atmosphere, very welcoming and homely.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The Edelweiss was very clean and the staff freindly and helpfull. The full english breakfast was great and served at a good time for a family who's children cann't wait to be up and out enjoying themselves. The hotel is situated near enough to the piers and town centre to walk to, but far enough away so not to be disurbed at night. A very enjoyable break

Tracey Notts

Room Tip: All rooms are very comfortable and clean
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TLWill
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My husband and our young daughter stayed at the Edelweiss in June and could not fault the accommodation at all. The owners, Daphne and Jamie were extremly welcoming and offered advice on places to visit. The room was of a good size for the three of us and was spotless. The highlight for my husband and I was the breakfast which we both agreed was the best we have had at a B&B! I would recommend The Edelweiss to anyone looking for somewhere to stay in Blackpool.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Me and my boyfriend stayed here with another couple on a Saturday night for a birthday. The location is central, between the pleasure beach and the night life which is exactly what we wanted! A short taxi ride from the nightclubs-cost us just a fiver!
Rooms are small and quite basic however I could not fault them ad they were SPOTLESS! Beds are not very comfy and shower is poor but I can't really complain as we only spent a few hours in the room!
Breakfast was a lovely full english and was served as soon as we sat down at the table (served between 9-9:30 which is a bit early)
Also you're given a door key so you can come and go as you please which I thought was really good and suites us!
All in all, I would definitely return to this hotel and recommend it! It was excellent value for money!

• Stayed: July 2011