“Hours of fun at the Pleaseure Beach”
Review of The Big One

The Big One
Ranked #3 of 85 things to do in Blackpool
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I had pre-booked a Blackpool Resort Pass for £50 which gave me access to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Nickelodeon Land, The Blackpool Tower Eye & 4D Experience, The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, SEA LIFE Blackpool and Madame Tussauds Blackpool - if you are planning to spend a week in Blackpool I would definately recommend buying the Resort Pass if you want to visit these attractions as you will save yourself a lot of money this way.

I visited midweek in mid September and the place was almost empty meaning no queues for rides. Had a brilliant time and went on almost everything there.

Definately worth a visit if you like there parks. I will definately go again next time I am in Blackpool.

4  Thank Matt C
Write a ReviewReviews (2,158)

Reviewed February 10, 2014

After arriving at the pleasure beach, this was One of the first rides we choose to go on. Friendly staff allowing you through the turnstile, which is very narrow and hard to get through. To being buckled into your seat and checked to make sure you are secure.

The price for the pictures though is rather expensive £10 for one photo.

Managed to ride this 3 times in the one visit, the waiting time was less than five minutes.

3  Thank Gordon M
Reviewed February 9, 2014

£29.95 each,stayed about 5 hours,went on all the big rides and enjoyed the day good value for money,very nice helpful staff.

2  Thank Sue B
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We found this fun park very easy. Looks very nice on the sea and is close to beach. I thing if you want to go its worth it and you will never forget !!!

1  Thank petejanko
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The queue was a bit of a wait but we had fun chatting & feeling the pre-ride nerves with fellow riders...But Over all that first drop is the best...complete adrenaline rush & the view is breathtaking...I love this ride! would recommend to everyone!

1  Thank AbiLovesDisney