“Never again we live & learn”

Royal Vincent Hotel
Ranked #813 of 864 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We could see by front of this hotel, this was a mistake. Room was horrible, shower was disgusting, window was same. View from window was flat roof full of disgusting rubbish. Didnt sleep all night due to room next door, banging doors & shouting. This is more basic than basic hotel. Location was good, wifi was brill & sheets were clean. If that's all you want, book here. Lucky we only stayed 1 night. There's plenty of cheap hotels in blackpool. Avoid this 1. We stayed in JADES APPARTMENTS for the rest of our holiday. 2 streets away & it was amazing. We definatly be returning there

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank unhappychappyIreland

Reviewed August 16, 2013

we stayed here for 2 nights,it rained on our first day and we came back to the floor soaking cause there was 2 leaks from the ceiling. my booking included a baby but i had to ask 2 members of staff for a travel cot.in the morning when we went for breakfast i asked the lady if she had a highchair she asked me to repeat a few times then got me another lady i got the same response and then a male member of staff asked what i wanted ,i said a highchair for the baby he said they didnt have any and offered me a grubby buggy ,perfect location shame about the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Got to say my experiance was terrible at this hotel rooms were bad quality not werth the £25 pound per night we paid and bed were looking like they were made by hand and were the worst beds ive ever slept on in a hotel and ive travelled all over the world and in bad places but thes beds are a disgrace.

Not suitable for families uncomfatable breakfasts are not even full continential breakfasts which should include pastries and croisiants but no all you get is boiled eggs serial n toast and juice

Overall me and my group had very bad stay and all that was good was the location which was close to all attractions and beach front 150m or so away.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Steven T
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night, and I got what I paid for! It wasn't the fanciest hotel I've ever stayed in - the room's doorhandle came off in my hand and the TV didn't seem to work, but the staff went out of their way to be helpful and it was the cheapest hotel I've ever stayed in, two minutes from Blackpool's best sights. If you just want somewhere with no frills and no fuss..... this is it!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank onlyinstruggle
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The hotel was in a really good location and the staff were friendly and welcoming. You couldnt of asked for a cleaner place it was spotless definitely recommend people staying here and sure enough we will be again

• Stayed: August 2013
7  Thank maggiedavies21
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This Bed and Breakfast had to be the worst I had ever stayed in. Ok I did not expect the Ritz for £50 but I did expect a half decent room. On arrival our room was not ready which was fine as were early. We left our bags which i though was in a secure place and headed to meet up with some friends who were in another B&B and head to the Pleasure Beach. On our return we received our Keys and headed through to another room to collect our bags only to find a Police Officer in the room now telling us that someone had stolen one of our friends bags. The bags were not locked up properly - Thankfully there was no valuable in this at all. The rooms was basic - The bathroom was dirty and to be honest the whole place smelled of damp.

I can honestly say I would never stay here again and in future I will be booking myself and my husband a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gayle S
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel couldn't be more central for Blackpools world famous attractions. we went July 2013 and yes, the hotel is very basic and could do with a freshen up. However, the reviews are completely unfair. If you want high spec, book high spec priced hotels. However, if you want a clean bed and a shower and no more, this is adequate. Price includes a continental breakfast... the staff were very polite and helpful. We paid 64pounds for a TRIPLE room and breakfast...only being in it to sleep. I repeat: far from the Hilton, but you get what you pay for!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family