“birthday weekend ,”

Ranked #44 of 856 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Port Sunlight United Kingdom
“birthday weekend ,”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

i stayed in grange hotel in june 2012. i stayed fri till mon , my friends come on saturday , the hotel was very clean , all on suite rooms . terry and anita were very friendly , on saturday night me and friends and a drink with them at hotel bar , cheeps drinks , when i go back to blackpool i will stay in this hotel , and it be with my daughter , as i no its clean and safe , and my friends said they go back as well , in room you got tvwith remote , heating hair dryer shower toilet sink , tea and coffee , the breakfast was very nice freshly cooked , if your looking for hotel , then you cannot go wrong with terry and anita at the grange hull rd , 2 mins from tower / sea front , i am looking forward to going back , many thanks chris./ helen and carl ,

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Chris J
blackpoolowl, Owner at Grange House Hotel, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
thankyou very much for your kind review chris, you truly was the perfect guest.........we never saw you! lol
seriously though thanks & you are welcome here anytime your in blackpool
take care & see you soon
terry & anita

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Many many thanks to Anita and Terry, they made me feel at home during my stay in Blackpool for the Dance festival. I have been there for 10 days, everything perfect: breakfast and rooms. the room was confortable and perfectly cleaned. you can get free wifi access.....next year I will come back for sure to Grange House Hotel:-) see you next year

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
blackpoolowl, Owner at Grange House Hotel, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
thanks for your kind review fabiana. it was an absolute pleasure to meet you, your are welcome to come ANYTIME. take care & see you soon
United Kingdom
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Me my wife and Daughter (4) stayed here for two nights over easter
We have known terry and Anita for many years and to say they make you welcome is an understatement they always go out of there way to make sure all is well everything from the tastefully decorated room which was immaculately clean and tidy (we stayed in family room no4) to the delicious food to which there was a choice of evening meals. The hotel was full when we arrived and all the guest who were in the bar at night were like a big happy family all getting on with each other. The weather was rubbish while we were there so spent quite a lot of the nights in the hotel bar area and as previously mentioned everyone was enjoying the company with terry and Anita as hosts nothing was too much trouble. I would not think about staying anywhere else when in Blackpool and would encourage anyone to stay here too
Thanks again Terry and Anita

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
blackpoolowl, Owner at Grange House Hotel, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thanks for a great review bri...your all welcome anytime mate.
See you soon
Terry & anita
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I was traveling thru england by myself and spent a long weekend in Blackpool. the hotel owners made me feel very comfortable since I was traveling alone. they introduced me to some of the other guests and gave me recommendations on what sites to visit. after my short stay, I felt like I made new friends. it felt like I stayed at a mate's house for a few days. place was real clean. will definitely go back.

• Stayed November 2011
1 Thank Rich_Mul
blackpoolowl, Owner at Grange House Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2012
thankyou rich, it was a pleasure to meet you buddy, be sure to call in next time your in the uk

Towcester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 11, 2012

My girlfriend and I have stayed at Terry and Anita's hotel for a week at a time, on 3 occasions and have been very happy with the warm and friendly welcome which we have received every time. We have found this hotel to be great value for money and in an ideal location, close to all attractions in Blackpool. Food is excellent - a home from home. Would definitely return to the same hotel without hesitation. Will see you again soon!

David Wood and Rachel Miller

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David W
blackpoolowl, Owner at Grange House Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2012
thanks very much for your great review david, both myself & anita love yours & rachaels company...see you both soon

Castleford, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 3, 2012

To put it straight, friendly and helpful owners who also have great knowledge of local area, clean and spotless rooms, great meals, (bed and breakfast and evening meals) decent competitive prices, very clean hotel.
Central location, Two minutes walk from the beach and all attractions and amenitities such as Tower and Sealife and pubs.
Two minutes walk from tram and bus stops.
Been staying here for some years now, can't fault it and would recommend it to anyone :)

Room Tip: If you don't like too much noise from all alkos, the back rooms are alot quieter.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
blackpoolowl, Owner at Grange House Hotel, responded to this review, February 5, 2012
thanks very much for a fantastic review sarah, see you & tony at easter

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Went for my birthday, last Oct. Terry & Anita, went out of their way to help me with everything I needed. I was a little nervous travelling abroad for the first time. They took me under their wings and made me feel like part of the family. I am so happy I chose their B&B!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
blackpoolowl, Owner at Grange House Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2012
thankyou for you kind words lara, was an obsolute pleasure having you & your family join us from over the pond! see you next time you visit the uk