“Great place”

Aparthotel Blackpool
Ranked #59 of 860 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed here 1 night in the top floor 2 bed apartment. 1 room has a double and the other 2 single beds so was great for my son and his mate to share that room
Both the lads headed for the free Rocky bisucuits that had been left, which was a nice touch. We were also left free water and juice and face wipes in the bathroom

It is in a prime position, and out of the Kitchen/Lounge/Dinning room window you can the Pleasure beach. It was a lovely Sunny Bank holiday Sunday/Monday
Hotel was clean, breakfast was brilliant, it was brought to our room, nice and hot with fresh orange juice, toast, lots of butter/jam - thank you
Enjoyed our 1 night and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at aparthotel. My husband and I had studio 3. The B&B owner welcomed us and carried our bags to our room. The place was clean and really tidy. It did smell of fresh paint in the hallway (not a negative thing). The room was huge and the bed was very comfortable. We had the nice big bath (we had a nice bubble bath both nights). We loved our breakfast and really enjoyed Blackpool. The hotel is near pleasure beach and sand castle waterpark. Its literally a 1min walk. We know where to stay when we come back next year.

Room Tip: Studio 3 has a big bath and a super king bed. Only disadvantage there is no views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Location - 5 *
Bedding 5*
Breakfast 5* OUT OF 5
Double room space -3*
Studio room space 5*
Staff 10000*

I came with skepticism as after spending 5 hours searching and looking for the best price i ended up where i started at "aparthotel". There were 7 of us coming so we were a big party and we were well accommodated. It seems like a family run b&b and you know what I cant fault this place at all. If I had to try and find a problem it would have to be maybe:

Toilet made these gulping noises in the night
Room Paint & Lighting in the double room made it very dull/dim
Room view faces back of houses not very pleasing.

BUT DO NOT TAKE THOSE THREE POINTS PUT YOU OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE NOTHING!!! Compared to what you have waiting for you. They have no negative reviews for a reason. Be verY careful as some of the hotels i nearly went with as I was passing them on foot I was moon walking at my lucky escape as they're run down and look nothing like the pictures. BUT THIS PLACE IS AS ADVERTISED PLUS MORE!

Suggestions maybe increase checkout time a little even 12 , room 1 lights need to be brighter/ spread please change the paint job to something light increasing the rooms mood and the right paint turns a small room into a bigger looking space. But loved my stay i cant stop saying it im reviewing the place and i have not even left yet.

Room Tip: dont bother with double room just go for the studio
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights, was fantastic! Room was very spacious with plenty of extras such as complimentary drinks in the fridges, facial wipes, chocolate biscuits! Mick & Jo were fantastic hosts nothing was too much trouble for them! Already planning my next stay with them, would definitely recommend, by far the best place I have stayed at in Blackpool and am looking forward to my next visit! Thank you for making my stay so special.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We just turned up on a Saturday afternoon after deciding to visit Blackpool, Mick was very welcoming and carried my bags upstairs for me. Room was lovely, spacious with everything you would need added to by special little quirks like a notepad a pencils and a days out guide.
Lovely and peaceful, perfect location with a wonderful cooked breakfast in the morning!!! Will definitely be coming back again!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Been going to Blackpool for years and this is the best by far. Clean and spacious with plenty of perks such as choccy biscuits to facial wipes. I would however have prefered money was spent on a better quality of loo paper! Never the less would definitely go back.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kajon_12
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The service was very friendly upon arrival, check-out and throughout the stay. The beds were extremely comfortable, rooms were well-equipped (TV, DVD player, hairdryer, even a microwave), clean and stocked up with complimentary bottled water and soft drinks (as well as tea, coffee and Rocky biscuits). Staff were knowledgeable, gave tips on where to eat and also where/how to get cheaper tickets to attractions. They even moved their car so I could park right outside the hotel for free!

Very convenient location 10 seconds from the promenade and only a couple of minutes' walk from the Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Water Park and tram stops.

Thoroughly recommended!