All reviewsmoores hotelstayed hereplenty of storagevery pleasant staylocation is greatper nightfunny girlswould stay here againtoastweekend breakother guestsnothing too much troublelovely hotelcannot faultcooked breakfastiansuite
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Superb, clean, friendly owners, good value for money B&B. Best of all in a great location.
Nothing was too much trouble, very accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anybody.

Want all of the above then look no further!!
Thanks for making our weekend a one to remember, for all the right reasons.
Oh and not forget the massive tasty breakfast!!

Stu from the Isle of Man

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Stuart20118
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Great tidy little hotel with fantastic breakfast. The owners we're very helpful and accommodating, and they made our trip. The rooms we're very clean, and the main town and amenities we're only a short walk away.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times as a tourist of blackpool - i live west midlands. Ian is the consumate proprietor and gives his attention to all residents, making every endeavour to ensure their well being and pleasant stay.
The hotel is very clean, tidy and exceptionally comfortable.
I am a very normal chap and the hotel caters for just normal n decent people.
The breakfast is an English breakfast and very nice. Ian is assisted by Terry who is also a nice chap.i recommend a visit there - its handy for theatre n clubs

I AM PETER A GORING

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Being a party of straight people, we were a bit alarmed to find this hotel was in the heart of the gay community.
No need, it was one of the best hotels we have stayed at, and we travel all over the country.
The hosts were great, the food excellent and the rooms delightful.
Straight, gay or transsexual, we would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank carbra
Reviewed February 10, 2011

Having read the first review of the Moore's I had to add my comments.
A agree wholeheartedly that Iain and Terry work hard to give the Moore's a very welcoming feel.
I've stayed there numerous times and would say that it is definitely a great value place to stay.
For the trans-community, it is a god-send!
I, and my friends who visit Blackpool for our fun girls' nights out, stay at the Moores for its reasonable prices, yummy breakfasts, well-appointed rooms plus its convenient location - just a short totter from all the bars and restaurants (so no money wasted on taxis etc).
However, I do remember, when starting out as a t-girl, how nerve wracking the whole process was! Checking in can be embarrassing, then being dressed for meals, in the bar etc was even worse!
If that is you, then relax! At the Moores you can really be yourself, be dressed in the bar or in the lounge, take those photos etc, even if you are not up to venturing out...yet!!
Of course, there is a mixed clientele but the atmosphere is 100% respectful and welcoming.
So, if planning a t-visit to Blackpool, this hotel really does give you Moore!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends