“Absolutely disgraceful” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ayaan Chillies Fine Indian Dining
Ranked #520 of 704 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Ayaan Chillies represents one of the finest Indian dining experiences that Blackpool has to offer, a pioneer in its field, unrivalled and unmatched in its superlative culinary perfection and stunning ambience.Upon entering Ayaan Chillies you will be wowed by the contemporary vibrant interior and themed spaces that have been designed with subtle elegance and style to suit a variety of tastes, moods and occasionsAt Ayaan Chillies, we have brought you all the culinary delights from every corner of India and we hope you enjoy your visit to our restaurant and may it be the start of many more visits in the future.Our décor is modern and comfortable; our cooking offers just the right balance of the traditional and the contemporary, overseen by highly experienced chefs.Select mouth watering delicious dishes from our a la carte menu.
West midlands
“Absolutely disgraceful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is by far the worst place I have ever had the misfortune to eat in. Food lukewarm, parts of meals missing and in one case, no meal at all. Food handled with fingers passed between tables. After several complaints of food not being what we had ordered still nothing was done. We were presented with a bill for almost £400 for 17 people!!!!!! £3.50 for half a lager. £7.00 for a pint of shandy!! And it's £1.50 extra to have chicken in your chicken biryani! Do NOT eat at this restaurant. Oh and drinks served in cracked glasses. Honestly I could go on for pages but you get the idea.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Melissa L

• Polish first
“AVOID AVOID AVOID”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother, the food was like a tin of soup, meat tasted funny, very overpriced, staff attitude stinks, damp on the walls, from the 17 of us that ordered only 2 ate their meal, one of us didn't even get theirs and some had the wrong food brought out and we waited ages for it as well as the drinks, don't waste your time.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Terry S
“Don't eat here is rank 0”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We went here cause it looked nice from out side took Our food and drink order in good time there was only us and a group in the back the popadomes arrived and our drink still not come about ten minites got drink after we eat out popadomes I only had fish and chip which i sent back cause it was cold my partner had chick in madras well that wot it was said it was the fish and chis was not good at all and I told the waiter about it. The chick in in madras was tough and chewing popadomes was nice and the nan bread Wes nice but over all my fish was the worse I had in years and the madras was bad too DONT EAT AT AYAAN IT A WASTE OF MONEY

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Glynis C
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service and decor okay, shame about the dreadful food.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Nice enough restaurant with pleasant staff. Food was terrible. Started artificial and contained enough salt to drain the seven seas.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NorasDean
Adelaide, Australia
“My experience was positive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

visiting from o/s, I had a hankering for Indian after walking along the Promenade in the early evening on a Tuesday night. Ayaan was close to the B&B I was staying at & the menu looked good to me with plenty of vegetarian options.

Inside looked very clean & the settings very comfortable; clean tables, plates, cutlery. A couple were the only other customers so I was attended to very quickly. Waiter was very polite.

Ordered samosas for starters & Ghobi Aloo for mains with Roti. Was informed no more roti, so chose naan instead.

I might have been spoilt with the home made samosas from local Indian back home as these were smaller than expected, but they tasted good.

The Ghobi Aloo was very good. Enjoyed very much & was a decent serve. The naan bread was a very generous size & fluffy. Great way to soak up the sauce of the curry.

I was told of another Indian place, but after reading their reviews on Trip Advisor, decided not to dine there. I didnt see these reviews for Ayaan until after dining at Ayaan & Ayaan was less favoured on Trip Advisor. My experience at Ayaan was favourable, but I would like to experience another Indian restaurant to compare

• Visited August 2013