“the best Chinese in Blackpool”

Paramount Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 740 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving mouth-watering dishes since 1975, it's our quality ingredients and friendly service that have kept us the talk of the Fylde Coast for years. Whether a frequent visitor, or first time diner expect fresh, Cantonese cooking in a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere.
blackpool
“the best Chinese in Blackpool”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I have now been to this little gem twice now and all I can say is that its fantastic, the food , the service and the prices were amazing. Even when you book at the last minute they were very accommodating, well done and ill see you later on this evening.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank shvonster

“Fantastic”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Tried here as was bored of my regular Chinese which was starting to go down hill. Could not believe the fantastic service, the quality of food, the great value for money. I will never go anywhere else but here. Superb.

1 Thank LeahHansonCampbell
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good food, great value”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Having arrived at our nearby hotel and in need of something close by, this place was recommended to us by the hotel's owner - Always a reliable thing!!

We arrived just in time for the afternoon menu before it was taken off at 6pm - This was a great little added bonus, although with the quality of the food and service I wouldn't have grumbled about paying full price!!

One pleasing aspect was that as we had our 5-year-old girl with us, when I asked if they had a Children's Menu, the lady serving us said, don't worry we'll put a little extra on (FREE!!) and she can share ours - Never have I experienced this, and in many ways it was unintentional good business sense, as we left a very good tip!! I must stress it wasn't done for this reason!!

Definitely worth a visit

• Visited November 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

We was recommended this place by our hotel manager in Blackpool. When turning up we was greeted by the loveliest smiliest woman, Sue. Very friendly and a gorgeous christmassy atmosphere. Our starter was out of this world! I ate it all which is unlikely of me. Sue kindly asked would we like our main or to wait which I found very nice. Our main again exceeded our expectations and was fantastic. Loved loved loved it!

Worcester, United Kingdom
“Worth a try, good food”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I had heard such good things about this restaurant, so I thought it was time to go along and sample the delights! It's not the biggest when you get inside, mostly the tables appeared to be for four or more people, so it's probably not the place for an intimate meal.

I had crispy beef and egg fried rice and shared a quarter duck for starters. It was hot, fresh and very tasty, although I'm not a fan of the very small bowls they give you to eat out of. The service was good, and it was nice to be asked if we wanted a break after our starters prior to the main course. They serve Tsingtao (chinese beer), which is a personal favourite. I left feeling satisfied.

The prices are also very reasonable.

I enjoyed our meal and I would happily return in the future.

• Visited November 2013