“Culinary heaven in Blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sapori

Sapori
Ranked #11 of 712 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, European
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: recently opened
England
“Culinary heaven in Blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I spent the first weekend in November in Blackpool with some friends and, after much homework, decided to book Sapori, an Italian restaurant in town, which turned out to be fabulous.

We waited for our friends in the reception/lounge, while looking at the menu, and then we were shown to our table. I was glad I had booked as the restaurant filled up very quickly despite the early hour.

After ordering our dishes my husband and I had to nip out for a moment, and when we came back my cold starter was waiting for me, while my husband’s king prawns had been kept warm and arrived shortly after. Very thoughtful.

All our dishes proved very successful. I had some tasty bruschette to begin with, followed by tagliatelle with salmon and a delicious sauce. The other diners’ dishes also looked appetising and received many compliments. The atmosphere was warm, cheerful and welcoming, the staff very polite and willing to please, and we concluded that it had been a very good choice. Recommended!!!

• Polish first
Preston, United Kingdom
“Really great Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

We visited this cosy restaurant on a rainy night after walking through the illuminations. It was a planned visit after a recommendation and we got a warm welcome. It was busy despite being mid week and terrible weather. We viewed the menu but couldn't decide what to have from the starters, never mind the rest of the menu. We decided to have a 'tapas' style meal with five starters. The ribs were big, beautiful and really tasty. The spicy chicken livers were the best we have had, along with a generous portion of king prawns and garlic mushrooms which were great too! All went down well with fresh garlic bread. There was a large party in so the atmosphere was lively, but our service was still attentive and friendly. Great value for money - thanks.

Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Sapori great Italian food in Blackpool town centre.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We didn't know about this restaurant's good reputation, walking in off the street on spec. It soon filled up and we were lucky to eat there. The food was really tasty, the chef's character coming through, for example in my rich barbecue sauce over some very meaty ribs. I also enjoyed the wonderfully fresh king prawns as part of the well loaded pescatore topping on my pizza. My cheesecake was also so subtly satisfying - all this on the earlybird pre- 8 pm menu at a particularly decent price. The waiter also got into a likeable comic routine with each plate he brought or took away. well done & thank you,

Ellesmere Port, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

I booked a table for 3 at short notice and the restaurant was able to fit us in, despite having a large party to cater for that evening.

The food was excellent and the starter was a meal in itself: we had spare ribs, delicious, and garlic bread, immense and delicious. the main course, carbonara was to die for. the sweets were exceptional.

Our waitress excellent and had a good humour, especially as the large party didn't turn up until later than booked.

Excellent value

• Visited October 2013
“Bloody great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Reviewed it on line first,went to see a show in Blackpool & wanted a meal first, Italian,and this had great reviews so we thought we'd give it a go. So glad we did,everything about it was fabulous, couldn't be happier.Will defo be going again.Thanks Sapori, Debbie from manchester