“Very very good service and food”
Review of Sapori

Sapori
Ranked #10 of 762 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Recently Opened
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I went here with my family on recommendation from colleagues. I was very impressed with the food and the staff. They made us feel comfortable even though my kids were young and the food was delicious.

I was expecting it to be expensive but they had an offer on which we took advantage of.

My wife really enjoyed the pasta and the kids enjoyed the pizza. The manager was really really good despite it being busy.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Well what can I say.......... We dine here regularly and we ........ Love it!!!!!! Gorgeous food as ever. Congratulations on winning your award again this year guys!!!!!!! You deffo deserve your success. Food is top notch , my fella and I love our food and eat out regularly and this is our fav place ever.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I visited with 3 friends recently and had an amazing meal. The staff were exceptionally polite and helpful. The surroundings were modern and very clean. The service was excellent and the food was second to none. Would definitely recommend a visit!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Lovely little hidden gem! We were looking for an authentic Italian and gave Sapori a try last night for my birthday. The food was gorgeous and such good value for money! We will definitely be coming here again!

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We visited sapori twice last week, exactly a year since our last visit when we gave a 5 star review and in our opinion things have changed....it's actually got even better! If there's a better restaurant in blackpool, I would like to see it. If your in blackpool and you like good food you simply must visit this place. From the second you walk in to the minute you walk out you are in another world and its called food heaven.
We have eaten in many restaurants and Sapori in our opinion is the best.
When you visit Blackpool the tower,the pleasure beach and the piers are must visit places, add Sapori to that list.