“Delicious food, friendly & efficient staff”
Review of Sapori

Sapori
Ranked #11 of 753 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Recently Opened
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My family ate here on a recent short break to Blackpool. We were initially a bit bemused by having to peruse menu and order prior to being seated at a table. However once we were seated in restaurant we understood the need for this as the restaurant is small and and the 2 members of staff are waiting tables and setting them up fresh. The food was delicious and the staff were friendly and efficient. Great value for money!

There are newer reviews for Sapori

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Food excellent and service good, with friendly owner and staff. Pricing good. Well located.

Only thing I do not like is waiting in the front of the restaurant and being asked to check your menu and order your food prior to be seated - please eliminate this process Sapori and take your customers straight to their table if one is available :-)

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Visiting Blackpool over the bank holiday with my partner and little boy we wanted somewhere nice to eat, found good reviews about sapori on trip advisor so thought we would try it out.... Food was lovely both got staters main and garlic bread couldn't fault anything so tasty and nice and hot! Staff very friendly would defo recommend going here

Reviewed April 2, 2013

first class food and service,very tasteful decoration,and great wine list,would reccommend to anyone,very reasonable prices,great for groups or couples

Reviewed March 30, 2013

having looked forward to this all day I must say it turned out to be one of if not the worst meal we have experienced in blackpool! the starters we're horrific I had the stuffed mushrooms which made me feel very sick indeed,the chilli garlic bread was not cooked enough and had no taste of chilli at all! the main meals we're absolutely aweful,my sirloin steak in a spicy tomato sauce was very bland no flavour whatsoever,the missus had the pollo sapori which aweful I had a taste to see what the problem was and I can tell you it was one of the most revolting foods I have ever had the misfortune of tasteing! I have had many Italian meals in the past but having had this discusting meal I do not think I could bring myself to have another,i would also like to state that I have been to this restaurant before on numerous occasions and the meal was fine but unfortunately this time was an awful experience which will not be repeated in this or any other Italian!

7  Thank thelawsons