“Not Again”

Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Recently Opened
Reviewed June 2, 2012

We came to Blackpool for the Pigeon racing competition earlier in the year, and ended up in this restaurant because our usual was full and had a lot of people waiting. We didn't engoy the experiance last time and I wrote a negative review.
We were in Blackpool again this week, and we thought everyone deserves a second chance, so let's give Sapori a go again, maybe they just had a bad day the evening we went! Sadly another pleasant day spoilt by a bad experiance at SAPORI.
Are there two sapori's in Blackpool, and we just end up in the bad one!
Anyway, same old same old, starters dumped onto the table in a hurry by the waiter who didn't even bother to look back to see if we needed anything else.
For main course I had a steak, and my husband tried the pasta this time.
They steak was Tough, and the Pasta over cooked, we didn't bother with any dessert, thought why waste the money.
Last time we came, at least there was one waiter who seemed to be friendly and smilling, Pepe I think was his name, sadly even he was missing this time round.
All in All Poor Service, Poor Food, Poor Atmosphere.
Not everyone deserves a second chance.

5  Thank rachael d

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Superb food and service.......Great presentation of all courses, super ingredients and a menu to suit all tastes and budgets. A wonderful Itallian restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Went here for my birthday in February (my forth visit) Great extensive menu... I LOVE the penne sapori. Delicious. My husband enjoyed the cannelloni very much. Great service and very welcoming staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

What a fantastic birthday celebration! This restaurant is a real gem for superb Italian food in a contemporary setting in central Blackpool. The whole experience was first class, food, crisp white table clothes, service, atmosphere plus affordable = 5star evening. The location and early bird menu are a must if you are going to the local theaters-and so convenient. We have told family and friends and they have been delighted to. So if you are looking for a family celebration dining out experience go to Sapori!

Reviewed May 28, 2012

this is the best italian restaurant we have ever been to and we have been to plenty.My wife loves pasta and reckons this cannot be beaten any where. I have tried pretty well everything on the menu it is faultless , if you are a steak man you will think you have gone to heaven.And last but not least the staff they really make your night cant do enough to please you, so if you are in Blackpool give it a try ,you will probably have my wife and I on the next table.They are situated on Clifton street Blackpool town centre.