“A modern Italian - a true gem of a restaurant!”
Review of Sapori

Sapori
Ranked #17 of 768 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Recently Opened
Reviewed March 15, 2011

After trying the traditional Italian across the road the night before - we decided to try the new modern version - and we were so pleased we did!

The food is amazing - we have 2 of the best fillet steaks we have ever tasted.

The staff are genuinely Italian - and even made me my favourite Italian dessert - even tho it wasnt listed on the menu!

I hope people support this new venture - its a real gem!

Try it - you wont be disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed February 16, 2011

Modern fittings, friendly service, superb presentation, good food. This is probably the best in Blackpool at the moment.

Reviewed January 29, 2011

Having eaten at Sapori on several occasions, I can highly recommend this restaurant to those wishing to eat fantastic food in a modern, environment.
The prices are far lower than what the superior food should demand...so having three courses is very reasonable.
With excellent hosts, I am sure returning and new customers will be high.
Thank you for opening!

Reviewed November 25, 2010

The two guys there make you feel as if you are a guest of honour,
The food is superb, tasty, well presented, and very good value for money.
I had the Calamari and it was soft & tender.
I had the fillet steak and that again was soft and tender, their pasta is also delicious.
And you feel that you are genuinely welcome.
Their prices are very much the same as everywhere else if not less, but I don't really take notice of prices as long as I have a good meal and good treatment.
The de-core is simple & chic
This place will soon have a big waiting list for bookings.

Reviewed November 18, 2010

This chic little Italian restaurant opened only a couple of months ago. Since finding it I've been several times with my partner and she's been even more often with her girlfriends.
The quality and presentation of the food is amongst the best I've enjoyed and in Blackpool's thin restaurant culture this place stands out like a beacon. Try the early bird offer it's fantastic value with a good choice and generous portions!