“Great value for money, great owners, great location!!”

Charnley Gold Hotel
Ranked #72 of 911 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“Great value for money, great owners, great location!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a great guest house, great owners are very welcoming and make your stay very welcoming!! Only a few minutes walk to the tower!!
I would highly recommend this hotel to hen, stag or group bookings. With a bar down stairs you can relax there before heading out into the town with a couple if drinks. Breakfast was served very quickly and was very hot, also on offer was cereal.
Would definitely go back there!!

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

1st stay at this B&B, will definately stay there again in the future. Excellent location, close to the main centre of Blackpool, excellent value for money, Annabel and Martin (the owners) are very freindly hosts.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

A group of 14 women having been going to the charnley gold for 4 years and have to say we have never had a bad experience the Rooms are a bit small but at the end of the day it's only somewhere to sleep and shower. Anabell and Martyn are great hosts that always make us feel welcome and we keep returning.

• Stayed October 2012
huddersfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed with 4 friends this weekend and had a fantastic time. Martin and Annabel were amazing and made us feel so welcome. The breakfast was spot on just what we needed after a night out. The late bar is great too if your drinking Martins serving. I would recommend Charnley Gold to all my friends and family. We have booked for our stay next year. You arrive as a guest and go home as a friend.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank avonlady1
Rotherham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

me & my wife first stayed here about 3 years ago. since then we have returned about 30 times & will continue to do so. annabel & martin (the owners) are both VERY genuine,nice & friendly people & ALWAYS make sure that we have a thouroughly enjoyable stay. im pleased to say that we now class them as good friends.i would STRONGLY reccomend the charnley gold to anyone.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank Dave Stiffmeist... H
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

Upon my arrival I was greeted by a quite pleasant man who I later would befriend at the bar and after a few beers I found out was the landlord MARTIN.oh how we laughed mornings were equally exciting as I stumbled down the stairs I was greeted by the delicous smell of sizzling bacon once sat down I was welcomed by a young lady of oriental appearance who despite her basic english took my order coffee was in abundance then arrived my full english WHAT TREAT! all ready for another day of exploring ,fresh sea air, and a pint or two .evenings I treated myself to a lovely hot shower and I mean hot unlike some sub standard showers I have encounterd on my travels .Evenings we're very enjoyable no need to encounter blackpools nightlife I just stopped in the cosy surroundings of the bar talking to various hen and stag parties and of course mine host MARTIN

• Stayed August 2012
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

hi all we stayed here,14th of sept 2012 till the 16th , we all really enjoyed our stay,great big warm welcome, friendly staff.great food, all in all excellent and would recommed it to anyone. breakfast was brilliant and loads of it and bars open early

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends