Hilton Blackpool Hotel
  • Breakfast included
The Fairway(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$53
  • Bar/Lounge
Fortuna House Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$55
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
$108
$90
Hotels.com
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
$31
  • Breakfast included
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$98
4,432 results
All reviewssea viewsauna and steam roomfamily roomper dayrestaurant stafftram stopleisure facilitiesbuffet stylebreakfast was excellentsea frontenjoyable staybar areaself servicestayed for one nightnorth piershort breaktown centre
Reviewed July 19, 2014

partner and I stayed for 4 nights bed and breakfast .from 25 to 29 th june asked for upgrade and was given room 462 very poor bare room hotel was very noisey . Had to enquire about bottle water and bath robes told we do not do them any more disappointed ,, however was not charged for upgrade because card was rejected 3 times due to check in mistake (thank you)..however we had a good time , we will be back Willie Muir ..

Room Tip: higher the better
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed for two nights with my disabled mum and daughter we had two rooms,the disabled one was furthest from the lift, not sure why that was? The room was dated and tea coffee very short supply.my daughter and I went to the pool and there were children throwing objects from one end to other hitting my daughter (18)twice, it's not like the relaxing impression hilton try to give you! We got out after 20 minutes. The lifts were a nightmare waiting up.to 20 minutes as always full when reached our floor (2nd floor) when we did finally manage to.get a space in the lift the door closed on my disabled mum and the waiter in the lift stood by and did nothing! we also returned to find housekeeping had been in our room and left behind a soiled cloth which was reported and collected with no.explanation or apologies. we did tell the manager on checking out and she took 20% off the bill which I.accepted as my mum was upset and just wanted to leave but feel that it disappointed and.put me off hilton hotels, especially if you have someone with a disability,as it's doubly hard work staying at this hilton.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank travellerdn62
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Excellent place to stay, Nice clean rooms( we got a sea view). A couple of free jars of jelly beans too.
Food was good, one of the better hotel breakfasts we have had.
Staff are amazing. Very friendly and very very helpful.
No its not a cheap B+B but the extra is well worth it.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in a single room. I paid £85 to stay here, breakfast was not included and to my surprise on arrival the car park was not free and cost an extra £5.

The room was just average like any other chain hotel - a bit outdated but comfortable enough.

The noise levels were horrendous - don't expect to get a good nights sleep here. Even throughout the day time I could hear other guests above the tv. I know this is not directly the hotels fault but there could be a bit more control over the levels of noise including a hen party singing outside my room several times in the night and also intoxicated people tryingnto get in my room thinking it was theres.

I was initially happy enough to pay this amount considering check out was at mid day. I ended up checking out long before this because I couldn't sleep and the other guests were annoying.

The maid also entered the room when I was in the shower despite check out being mid day.

I got a tv, hairdryer and a nice view of the sea but my colleagues who stayed down the road at Grand Metropole paid £44 for the same kind of room and got breakfast included. It was also closer to the centre.

Overall - a comfortable standard room with a lot of noise.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed 1 night in here and was extremely disappointed with the cleanliness of the room. The room including the bathroom was dusty and dirty. There was a good selection for breakfast and the service was good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family