just travelled back today from a weekend at the norbreck what a great hotel. true it needs a bit of a make over but rooms are clean food good and plenty of choices entertainment was good leisure facilities are really good. we booked through caledonian travel the deal we got for the weekend was brilliant well worth the money. hotel staff were brilliant very helpful and cheery would defo recommend this hotel but would emphasis its not the ritz.
i would go back to this hotel again well done to all that work there keep up the good work
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Norbreck Castle Hotel is a fun and vibrant enviroment especially at weekends and during holiday periods. The Hotel overlooks the seafront on the North Shore, and is close to Blackpools' major attractions and entertainment. This stunning Castle like hotel offers a warm welcome to the famous Seaside Resort of Blackpool.The hotel has 480 bedrooms, many with sea views that offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. All tastefully decorated, rooms are en-suite and offer TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Norbreck Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Norbreck Castle Blackpool
- Norbreck Hotel
- Hotel Norbreck Castle
- Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
- Castle Hotel Norbreck