“Great hotel and staff are great”
Review of Bond Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blackpool
Bond Hotel
Ranked #48 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I would stay again and would tell my friends staff r really helpful and u can have a laugh with them graham was fantastic . hope to come back next year. we couldn't of asked for a nicer place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank jojo446

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I took my disabled brother to the Bond hotel on a short break. They cater for people with learning and/or physical disabilities and were exceptional through out. The staff are helpful, the food is all home cooked, our two clean and tidy rooms had on-suite wet rooms and entertainment was laid on each night. The hoel is just off the front near to the south pier and pleasure beach. One the front nearby is a tram and bus stop so it is a short hop to the tower and the various complexes there. And best of all it is very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Tell them your requirements and they will sort things out. Mine was for two single rooms next to eac...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Horrible and dated hotel room/s. No hot water from the shower and tv did not really work. Dinner and breakfast was ok. Not value for money. Brother stayed in the travel lodge around the corner and his room standard was much better. This hotel specialised in holidays for disabled customers but cant help feeling the hotel is taking advantage of this group.

Room Tip: stay in the travel lodge round the corner.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank DMCARSE
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here with a service user from work and we had a good 3 days there... All of our requested needs were met.
The staff were all fantastic and went out of their way to meet our needs. The banter in the dining room was a breath of fresh air as often people do not know how to interact with people with disabilities...
The rooms are a bit dated but fulfilled our needs!!!
The food was delicious and being buffet style enabled us to have the things we liked.
We had a great holiday and could see how much others did as well...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I would like to thank all the staff at the bond hotel for making our vist to blackpool so grate. All the staff at the hotel where grate with all 36 of us all the staff where lovely and would take the time out of there busy day to stop and have a chat and some good banter made us all feel very welcome. Even to the point that i left my wallet there they even made the effort to ring and inform me as soon as they found it and poped it in the post to me thanks Graham.

Also the evening entertimant was grate with all sorts of things going on from discos,drag acts,karoke. etc

and a big thanks to you all :-)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Liam John B
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here from 26 oct to 29 oct. the hotel caters for people with disabilities. The staff are a credit to the hotel nothing is too much trouble for them. They re all friendly and extremely helpful. We were not with anyone who has a disability but we were made very welcome. The food is the best a credit to the chef who would cater for anyone's dietary needs.the entertainers were fantastic they included everyone in their show regardless of their disability (this is very rare to see). The hotel itself could do with a refurb but I would not let this put me off from booking again as the staff, chef and entertainers more than make up for this. The hotel is clean it just needs a lick of paint. Once again the staff are a credit to The Bond we had a fantastic time and I will certainly be recommending this hotel to a lot of people I know. Thanks for a great time hope to see you all soon.
Cheers Steve and Margaret xx

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2012

i recently went for a four night short holiday to the bond hotel in blackpool not knowing what to expect well let me tell you it was the most wonderfull experience i have ever had may i take the time to thank a few people very special now in my heary a huge thank you to mike and carol mike is the head chef at the bond what a gem of a guy nothing is to much for him and the food is to die for all cooked and prepared on the premises also a huge thank you to carol who runs the dinning room with her exellent team of staff for who nothing is to much to ask for again ( the best crew ever ) and also a masive thank you to shawn jackie gemma and clair lewis and danny and carol on reception and all the other staff who looked after me and took such good care of me on my visit it was more like going home to see family i canot wait till my next visite to the bond and being totally disabled addapted i would totally recomend the bond to everyone once again bond team GB THANK YOU YOU ARE ALL STARS canot wait till next time

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo