“wonderful place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bond Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Blackpool
Bond Hotel
Ranked #50 of 72 Hotels in Blackpool
Goole, England, United Kingdom
“wonderful place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here with a service user from work and we had a good 3 days there... All of our requested needs were met.
The staff were all fantastic and went out of their way to meet our needs. The banter in the dining room was a breath of fresh air as often people do not know how to interact with people with disabilities...
The rooms are a bit dated but fulfilled our needs!!!
The food was delicious and being buffet style enabled us to have the things we liked.
We had a great holiday and could see how much others did as well...

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Clacton-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I would like to thank all the staff at the bond hotel for making our vist to blackpool so grate. All the staff at the hotel where grate with all 36 of us all the staff where lovely and would take the time out of there busy day to stop and have a chat and some good banter made us all feel very welcome. Even to the point that i left my wallet there they even made the effort to ring and inform me as soon as they found it and poped it in the post to me thanks Graham.

Also the evening entertimant was grate with all sorts of things going on from discos,drag acts,karoke. etc

and a big thanks to you all :-)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Liam John B
Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here from 26 oct to 29 oct. the hotel caters for people with disabilities. The staff are a credit to the hotel nothing is too much trouble for them. They re all friendly and extremely helpful. We were not with anyone who has a disability but we were made very welcome. The food is the best a credit to the chef who would cater for anyone's dietary needs.the entertainers were fantastic they included everyone in their show regardless of their disability (this is very rare to see). The hotel itself could do with a refurb but I would not let this put me off from booking again as the staff, chef and entertainers more than make up for this. The hotel is clean it just needs a lick of paint. Once again the staff are a credit to The Bond we had a fantastic time and I will certainly be recommending this hotel to a lot of people I know. Thanks for a great time hope to see you all soon.
Cheers Steve and Margaret xx

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

i recently went for a four night short holiday to the bond hotel in blackpool not knowing what to expect well let me tell you it was the most wonderfull experience i have ever had may i take the time to thank a few people very special now in my heary a huge thank you to mike and carol mike is the head chef at the bond what a gem of a guy nothing is to much for him and the food is to die for all cooked and prepared on the premises also a huge thank you to carol who runs the dinning room with her exellent team of staff for who nothing is to much to ask for again ( the best crew ever ) and also a masive thank you to shawn jackie gemma and clair lewis and danny and carol on reception and all the other staff who looked after me and took such good care of me on my visit it was more like going home to see family i canot wait till my next visite to the bond and being totally disabled addapted i would totally recomend the bond to everyone once again bond team GB THANK YOU YOU ARE ALL STARS canot wait till next time

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Cramlington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I would say this is the best hotel in Blackpool it caters for people with all needs the rooms are great the food and all the hotel staff are great we have been coming for a while now and to me you are made to feel like one of the family the secret is that the staff and mangers all mix and make you feel important and interact excellent with everyone thanks again for everything you have all done on making our stay an excellent one

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Raymond E
Worcester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family and I have just enjoyed a wonderful weekend in a Bond Holiday Home in Haven Marton Mere near Blackpool. Being Haven there was plenty on site to keep the children occupied and the caravan itself was extremely spacious with the kitchen and bathroom being fully accessible allowing plenty of room to manoeuvre in a wheelchair. The caravan was well cared for and immaculately clean.

Graham of Bond Holidays popped in to ensure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed, he also left his mobile number and was contactable should any problems arise during our stay.

I would like to personally thank Bond Holidays for the wonderful service they offer to those with disabilities and their carers. I will definitely be booking another weekend break.

Many thanks

Linda.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

I would NOT stay at this hotel, accommodation basic also staff very unhelpful and very rude. There was a smell of urine about the hotel which is not very nice. The only good thing was evening entertainment.

Room Tip: Do NOT go to yhis hotel.