The Georgian Hollies
  • Restaurant
$116
$89
  • Beachfront
Clifton Court Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$69
Travelocity
$93
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspremium roomdavid urquhartfree barthe dining room staffevery eveninggreat weekendfood was lovelygreat entertainmentkeep up the good workweekend breakcouldn't do enoughgreat value for moneypavopetticoatstowerkaraokemates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I've been all around the world, paid over the top prices and had some awfully bad hotels.

The Georgian Hollies, bearing in mind its a budget hotel, is fantastic. Likeable staff, good food and entertainment. When I travel, there are a lot of us going here, and we always have a decent crack and the staff are fine.

The room is suitable for us, always clean, tidy. Bearing in mind I've stayed here constantly for five years now and this is always the standard. Don't listen to the bad reviews, I really don't understand where they are coming from.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank IanThomas6
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel in July with a couple of friends and I found it to be an excellent hotel with staff who were first class.
The owner was very accommodating and tendered to our every need.
The food was excellent and great value with a bar which felt comfortable to drink in all night!
I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank andydalby
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Having stayed at various places in Blackpool i can highly recommend The Georgian Hollies.
We stayed there following the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride.
The hospitalltiy was fantastic and the accommodation was exceptional.
Its situated close to all the major attractions but far enough away to be quiet.
Great Bar, Great Accommodation, Great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mark O
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed at the Georgian Hollies with 4 of my work friends. We were met at the reception desk by the owner 'Ramzi' he was a lovely man who made us feel instantly welcome!
Ramzi gave us our keys, and showed us to our rooms. The rooms were of a good size, extremely clean. Also the bathroom in the ensuite was spacious and and very clean too!
We dropped our bags off, then went down to the bar. Again Ramzi was there, and the service at the bar was excellent!
Following an extremely comfortable nights sleep, we made our way down for breakfast, which was of a very high standard. I have stayed in many hotels and b & b's in Blackpool, and this is the only one that I have stayed in, that I would be more than happy to return to with my family!
I had a great time there, and hopefully will stay there again.
The negative reviews baffle me, as they're describing a different hotel to the one that I stayed in.
In fact it is the negative reviews that prompted me to write my first ever trip advisor review.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Woody6033
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

stayed here 24th sep my husband hotel was fab food great room was all new and as for leisuretime they are fab blackpool is very run down but will be going back and to the same hotel people moaning about hotel and leisuretime need to stop moaning mr&mrs jones

• Stayed: September 2012