Came to see the new promenade. In Blackpool. Stayed here around 5 years ago. Got a good rate for night with breakfast. The restaurant changed to an Italian 2 years ago. Well what can I say. Manageress showed us to table for 2. Smoked salmon had no lemon. Fries were hard. They did change. Asked for drinks twice, came second request. Asked for coffee with cream, came with milk Asked for double espresso, came with no spoon or sugar. The problem, not enough staff and The Manageress did not help out. Apart from showing people to the table we never saw her. The hotel does not order papers Trouble is customer service is non existence now.
There was a wedding on, we could here disco on second floor .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Blackpool is set in 236 acres of Fylde coast countryside, the hotel is the perfect base for a relaxing leisure break with the splendour of the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District only an hours drive. There's all the fun of the Pleasure Beach, piers and Golden Mile just minutes away offering something for everyone. Village Hotel Blackpool has 174 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 3 Squash Courts, 3 Tennis Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Championship Golf Course, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Blackpool reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Herons Reach Blackpool
- Herons Reach Hotel Blackpool
- Blackpool De Hotel Vere