“STILL consistent. TOP NOTCH!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boonnak Thai

Boonnak Thai
Ranked #67 of 708 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“STILL consistent. TOP NOTCH!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

UPDATE!

I've continuously been going back and back again. I can gladly tell you its consistent and tasty! EVERYTHING is as it was a 8months ago and is still going strong. They've even got a NEW traditional Thai menu to choose from. And boy is it good. Had just about every meal off it. THE NOODLES!!! OMG. SO SO GOOD! =P I'm so happy its getting a fan base here as it deserves to stick about and bring in a new standard of great authentic "full of love" Thai food. I've been to many a Thai place and you know what......THIS PLACE is head and shoulders above the rest. Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, York......Its easily the best one i can find.

The service is ALWAYS done with a smile. The manageress is often your server and my is she sweet. Always smiling and kind to you. If you have questions about your food and what's in it she's more than glad to educate and recommend something you'll like.

The prices are very good for what you get...Lunch menu £8.95 plus a free soft drink with your meal. That's a starter and main. Such VALUE. And there's lots to pick from =) You just gotta try the Tom Yum soup....you'll never go back to any other starter. I can't remember the last time i chose something different for my starter lol. But i have had all of them and they are ALL great. Just that soup...argh. To die for.

SUM UP...

BOONNAK! You ROCK! See you in a day or 2!

• Visited August 2013

Scotland, UK
“Authentic Thai - One of the best I've tried in the UK”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd say that I found an Authentic Thai restaurant in BLACKPOOL!

Thai being my favourite dish, we looked for a restaurant during a two day break visiting the Pleasure Beach. We found Boonnak on Topping Street and we were not let down.

On arrival we had Chang, which was perfectly chilled by our waitress, who was from Northern Thailand herself. For starters - Spring Rolls and Chicken Satay - both top class. Red Thai Curry for main, and I can honestly say that outside of Thailand, it's the best I have tasted.

If in Blackpool again this will be where I'll be having dinner.

• Visited July 2013
Durham
“Authentic Thai cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

Visited with friends last weekend for first time.
Portions generous .exciting and varied menu.I love trying new dishes so the veg satay starter and mossiman curry were superb.
There were 4 of us and used the tastecard which was brilliant value.
Pleasant and attentive service very clean and food was nicely presented.
Will definitely return when in Blackpool.

Visited July 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“nice(:”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Was in Blackpool for weekend, so we decided to pop in for a spot of dinner. The food was delicious and the service was great. Will visit if we're in Blackpool again. :)

• Visited June 2013
Brighouse, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent thai food , no complaints at all”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great authentic thai food . . . . . Lots of thai peopel eating in there which is a good sign that the food is good !! really enjoyed our meal and drinks prices reasonable for restraunt prices. Will be back .

My only slight dissapointment is no crackers or crispy noodles . I like my crispy noodles :)

Great food !!

( Ps - bar scene and outdoor seating only marked as "terrible" as they didnt apply and i had to tick something. Nothing terrible about this place :)

• Visited July 2013