“not worth the wait”
Review of Terry's Balti House - CLOSED

Terry's Balti House
Cuisines: Indian
Description: I've been here 3 times! http://www.yell.com/b/Terry%27s+Balti+House-Restaurants+_+Indian-Blackpool-FY11JP-1876145/index.html
Reviewed September 17, 2012

When in with six mates on Saturday about 8.30, service was so slow, we waited over half an hour for three portions of pakora!! and then another half hour for the main meals, they brought out the meals in such a way that we all had to wait a bit to get the complete order, some of us getting the rice first others the meat part of our meal. the sirloin steak was the thinnest one I have every seen, and it was very well hidden by the chips. there was only two other tables occupied while we were in but the lack of attention was unforgivable. we had to ask three times for a window to be closed, The food when it did arrive was at best medioca, the mince korma looked as if it was second hand, the nan breads all tasted the same, we asked for a mix, they did look different but did not taste different.

Would not think of going back even for free.

1  Thank kingmaker1453
There are newer reviews for Terry's Balti House

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Basic service was absolutely terrible, waited far too long for our food and when we did get food was very poor, also took 3 attempts to work out bill. We have 7 people in our party and not one enjoyed. Would never recommend this Indian restaurant to anyone

1  Thank Boobyboy
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Hi all.... thought i must warn you we have just come back from blackpool and it was my 40th birthday so my husband wanted to take me to an indian resturant to celebrate ..after walking in and us asking where we should sit the girl said anywhere so we sat a table with our 2 teenage children and waited about half hour seemingly before the waiter came over and asked what we would like so we all ordered and had to keep asking for a drink then the lady said in a bit which was about 15 mins to get a drink to the table and hardly anyone was in there ..the waiter asked if we woul like poppadoms and sauces which were about £2 each a disgrace and the sauces/dips were just onions and another sauce...then when the food arrived ages after it was like a frozen 99p balti and massala my husband couldnt eat it also we ordered pilau rice which tasted like perfume absolutly disgusting we couldnt wait for the bill and get out then to find the cost was £65 i wouldnt have paid £6 please dont go and waste your money the place is filthy needs closing down ...we are sorry to leave this bad review and never do but thought this is a definate must for everyone to know before wasting their hard earned money ...the slaters sep 2012

Reviewed August 28, 2012

superb food, & service, I asked the waiter for a paratha which was not on the menu., I was not dissapointed. The chef was only too willing to make me one with additional Keema inside yum yum Generous sized portions too!!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Been here before some years ago and was excellent. Returned hoping for the best and it was even better. Superb food and excellent service, although a little late opening.