Eden House
$72
$65
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
$31
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$98
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
$87
$70
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfriendly hostsshort walk to the centretriple roomroom was cleanexcellent breakfastfive minute walkreturning next yearthe ground floornothing is too much troublesecond to nonevisiting blackpoolstay there againthis lovely hotelhome from homeperfect hostslovely weekendgood size
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Thanks to Trevor and Yvette, our stay in Blackpool was Fantastic. It was like coming home. This is the 6th time we've stayed at Eden House, and each and every time, the quality or our room and food was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed with my 12yr old daughter for a mid week Easter break. Yvette and Trevor were warm and welcoming, helped with bags and showed us to room (spacious with queen size bed) at back of house so we didn't get road noise. Fresh milk was supplied for welcoming arrival cup of tea. Breakfast served in airy front room and was plentiful. Lots of local attraction information supplied and Yvette recommended local eateries which we also enjoyed. Eden House is close enough to the centre of town for an easy stroll to shops, attractions, beach front and trams but far enough away to retreat from hustle and bustle. We would certainly recommend and stay again when we return to Blackpool.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at Eden House for my sisters 40th birthday. This was the 3rd time I have stayed there and cannot say a negative thing about the accommodation or the owners Trevor and Yvette. The rooms are have been freshly decorated to a high standard, very clean and spacious enough to fit myself, husband and 2 kids in the one room. Both Trevor and Yvette are very welcoming and Trevor makes a fantastic breakfast. Its only a short walk to the prom and centre of town. I would highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2013

i only stayed one night but i have clear memories. Exceptionally well furnished, lookied to have been newly carpeted with good quality carpet.Spotless room, spacious.Really friendly welcome.A good night sleep, a lovely warm room and then a cracking breakfast
a bar would have been icing on the cake!

Room Tip: i can only say mine had the only view of blackpool tower
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was through to Blackpool with my family for my 40th birthday; we were all made very welcome by both Trevor and his lovely wife Yvette. At the time of our stay there was just the six of us so we had the place to ourselves and we were told “Make yourself at home" With it being my birthday they did not mind that my sister had decorated there dining area with banners. The rooms are all very clean and fresh, including the on suite facilities. Breakfast was superb. It is only a short walk from the promenade. This was my first visit however other family members have been staying with Trevor and Yvette for many years. I like how when I arrived they asked how my family had been keeping. I would highly recommend that you go along and enjoy your stay, when I’m back in Blackpool that’s the place I will be going back to.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends